Chgo. South TR meet 7-25-10

It's still on Tim, thanks for the encouragement. :)

Need support from the guys who came last time, the ones that said they could make this one and new guys. The last one turned out very well and this one should be even better. Good location, nice little cruise and great TR company. Always open to any suggestions and comments.

Speedkills - Understood, had a good time in June. See u in Sept.

I'll definately be there in Sept., Mike. I had a good time in July, so thanks for the time and effort you put in. I'm not trying to jack your thread but is anyone coming to Osceola for the Midwest Buick Challenge? Its a lot closer for me. I will definately be there. I might even have to have an after party one of the nights. Also if or shall I say when someone breaks something, I have a nice barn to work in. Just wondering who's coming.

That's what I mean, Jas.

I got a buddy from Ind, that said he's going to bring about three TR's with him. :D

Will there be any other types of cars there? My other buds like to hang out but they have other forms of American muscle. If not its cool, I can use them for ballast.:biggrin:

I spoke with him last week. I think he resolved his issues on his own. I will do whatever I can to help the people around me to get their cars there. Should be fun.