CCW Wheels

Scott the car looks great. When do you plan on lowering the car? How about brakes? Are you planning to cut the fender out under the GNX flares?

Scott the car looks great. When do you plan on lowering the car? How about brakes? Are you planning to cut the fender out under the GNX flares?
Here are your answers Jeremy.

1) Plan on lowering it after the alignment and going slowly a little bit at a time untill reaching the desired ride height.

2) Brakes - I plan on going with SSBC dual piston calipers up front, They bolt right up to the stock spindles without altering the stock geometry or causing any fitment issues. They are a GREAT upgrade to the stock single piston. I also will go with SSBC'c slotted rotor in front too.

REAR BRAKES: I plan to go with F-body rear disc set up and will also up grade the caliper to match the front from SSBC and the slotted rotors also.

** Going this route you really up grade the braking of the car from stock Without altering the stock geometry of the car, Thus NOT causing any issues with any wheels or tires!

3) NO CUTTING of the fender under the GNX fender flares!! And plans may have changed with the flares! I really like the "Filled up" look of the wheel wells that I just may pass on installing the flares. Reason is, I DO NOT like the way a extended wheel wells make tires look and I think that installing GNX flares on this may just make that look come back. The way the wheel wells look now is nice and filled up.

SW.

I hear ya! I'm not a big fan of fender flares either. If somebody does use them, I would hope tthey cut the fender out from under it and use a very shallow back spaced wide rim. Otherwise, just looks like fancy mud flaps!