car not running right

jerritt

Okay well I thought it was my cam sensor being out of wacky and after messing around with trying to make sure it was set correctly I just bought the Caspers one...the problem is it will start but idle and run really rough like it has a big ass cam....I have been going through everything with the scanmaster and everything is within spec....the problem is my spark plugs keep getting soaked with gas but I held the spark plug to the valve cover and they are all firing correctly....I did notice when I turn the car off the fuel pressure drops from 42 to 30 but then rises back up again all within a few seconds of being shut off...so I'm planning on pulling the harness of each injector one at a time to see if it changes the idle like it should but other then that I'm not really sure if I'm going in the right direction any ideas here? I pulled the crank sensor already and made sure it was working correctly and spaced correctly also. Thanks in advance everyone

You should post your mod's in your sig. It will help w/diagnosing problems. Start the eng. and disconnect the maf and see if it smoothes out after the excess fuel burns out. Ck your turbo hoses for leaks(unmetered air) entering the throttle-body.