Can You Say Big Turbo..............

Cal and I spoke about it and for the money , just convert them to Vband at the ends for a single system. Kinda like quick 79 did on his car. Thinking of throwing a set on mine and givin it a try ..

Just something to think about. I hit a wall at 28-29# of boost. I changed cam and springs chasing the problem with no luck. My next change was going to be from 1 5/8 headers to 1 3/4 or 1 7/8. Quick 79 doesn't have the same goals you have. I'm sure you want to make as much as your combo possibly can with the 106. I'd go with a bigger primary than 1 5/8 on your car.

I know 1500 can be made with 1 5/8, maybe more but if i were you I'd go bigger just to be safe. Maybe this same company makes bigger than 1 5/8??

Just something to think about. I hit a wall at 28-29# of boost. I changed cam and springs chasing the problem with no luck. My next change was going to be from 1 5/8 headers to 1 3/4 or 1 7/8. Quick 79 doesn't have the same goals you have. I'm sure you want to make as much as your combo possibly can with the 106. I'd go with a bigger primary than 1 5/8 on your car.

I know 1500 can be made with 1 5/8, maybe more but if i were you I'd go bigger just to be safe. Maybe this same company makes bigger than 1 5/8??
Dusty hey i bought 2 in primarys i hope i did not go too big............. 3 inch cross over pipes.hey guys thanks for all the props.

Well im just finishing up with the last few things to do. I pulling the motor back out so we can have a back to back test with the same cam shaft dont know what well see though. i hope for about 1700 hp at the same boost level 25 lbs. Its going to steve morris on sat to be dyno then back in the car .then to florida for some shake down passes and to memphis to pump gas drags.I plan on running some nmca true street. nsca limited street races this year.............. Ill keep ya posted with numbers on sat or sun.

Its here, ready when you are.

Attachments

• s595polsm.jpg
    s595polsm.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 229
LOOKS GREAT.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH..
We will be at steves on saturday.. To drop off the motor to have dyno tune..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Once again Thank you very much....

You're welcome, can't wait to see it running over at Steve's. Let us know when so we can be there with the camera.