Can You Say Big Turbo..............

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
In Progress...........SINGLE S595 Bullseye Power, LLC SUPPORTS @ 38LBS 2000 HP THEY GIVE ME FOR MOCK UP JUST A EMPTY TURBO MY NEW ONE WILL BE HERE THIS NEXT WEEK POLISHED AND I ORDER A PAIR OF 44MM TIAL GATES AND PAIR OF BLOW OFF VALVES SPD FLANGES STAINLESS 321 TUBING A PAIR OF BURNS MERGE COLLECTORS.I JUST DID NOT LIKE THE BLOWER IDEA ON MY G/N. SO IM CONVERTING BACK TO TURBOCHARGED. MY GOAL IS 1600HP TO 1700HP............PLAN IS TO BE BACK TO DYNO IN THREE WEEKS. :)

Attachments

• new turbo pics 005.jpg
    new turbo pics 005.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 937
  • new turbo pics 004.jpg
    new turbo pics 004.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 922
Awesome! GNs should always be turboed! No matter what the engine..

Is it me,Or do alot of these turbos just appear to be big deisel truck units?

They are large. The only place I saw them before was at tractor pulls. The housings are almost too big for auto use just due to making the space for them.

I think Innovative had been messing with these units too.
Rick Head mentioned something to me a year or so ago.
The extended tip wheels are nice, I spoke to the factory Airwerks guru.
He stated that these wheels have much wider maps than conventional ones.
I have a list of the Airwerks Wheels and they have units over 120MM.

Yes, they do offer wheels that big but they are very difficult to find. The 95mm like the one on Ken's car is readily available. If you want to make more HP than that we suggest two 75mm or even two 80mm turbos.

Yes, they do offer wheels that big but they are very difficult to find. The 95mm like the one on Ken's car is readily available. If you want to make more HP than that we suggest two 75mm or even two 80mm turbos.

Thanks for coming a board.
I look forward to your contribution!!!
Ken's car should be scary fast.

Thanks for having me. Yes, together with the Steve Morris powerplant and the extended tip turbo I dont see how it cant be one of the fastest in its class. We have been knocking them dead in the import scene with 80mm 4 cylinders running in the 6's. I'll put some video links up for everyone to enjoy.

It really depends on which back housing you want to run. The 1.32 A/R which is most common runs around $1000. If you need a custom A/R such as a 1.10 or .80 the cost jumps up to between $1200-$1400. What size motor and are you planning on running twins?

RUnning a 274" champion headed motor.
Solid roller. A 1.32 may be a bit much
The 1.10 would be more like it
Are they T4 or T5 flanged?