C6 Kill

Yup...the Coop is still sitting motionless.
Prolly only take about $400-$500 to get it running...just don't need the distraction while building my marketing business....but I am all pent up fresher...
www.ocdotcom.com
www.orangecountydotcom.com
www.ocdotcommyreputationreport.com

Sometimes you do what you have to do and not what you want to do.

Look forward to seeing you back in action.

My car has reached the power level where the tranny needs some serious upgrades.:eek:

Don't feel bad I've owned my car over 10 years and never turned up the boost prolly y its still running lol....the only parts I've added is cause the old ones broke I got a collection of performance parts I have no time to install....lost the car in a street race sting this time last year got it back in may and blew my whole car fund plus some(7500) to buy it back in may after it sat outside all winter...then in june my pops lost his battle with cancer so In total I spent a month and a half off....Now I'm clawing my way back from broke....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Don't feel bad I've owned my car over 10 years and never turned up the boost prolly y its still running lol....the only parts I've added is cause the old ones broke I got a collection of performance parts I have no time to install....lost the car in a street race sting this time last year got it back in may and blew my whole car fund plus some(7500) to buy it back in may after it sat outside all winter...then in june my pops lost his battle with cancer so In total I spent a month and a half off....Now I'm clawing my way back from broke....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Cars and other stuff can be replaced; people can't be replaced.

I know many people who are clawing their way back everyday.

Don't ever give up.

Thanks guys.
The Online marketing and mobile apps business is picking up....
I also just finished my Life, Health and AD&D License and am now working on my Series 6 and Series 63 so I can sell Securities products (IRA' 401K's, etc) to my clients and do rollovers. It actually works hand in hand with the marketing biz.
Getting things up and running takes time, but once all the pieces of the puzzle are in place, I'll be into some pretty good cash flow from multiple sources.