C6 Kill

turbotroy

I was out in the Buick saturday and have been fighting false KR issues. Well out in front of me is a shiny red C6 and he's doggin it and changing lanes and just generally driving like an azz. I had just put 10 gallons of 110 in the car to see if it would still set off KR (it still does:mad:) and we finally end up at a red light together. He's revving his engine for all to hear and I start power braking to build some boost... the light went green and outta the chute I STOMPED him! No KR that time:cool: After 5-6 car lengths I let off and rolled to the next light and he rolls up and the dumbfounded look on his face was priceless! He yelled over W in TF IS THAT? I told him that it's the cousin to the GN and he just kept having the confused look, so I told him he had a pretty car and tried to get him to play some more but guess his pride just couldn't take any more of that. YAY, I FINALLY get to post here!

Outstanding! Gotta love it, stomping people and they have no idea what your driving. Thinking they own the road ha!

Poor Vette guy.:eek: Their egos are as fragile as egg shells. They spend a lot of dough for those plastic things. The Car dealer usually tells them that they will "Now be fast and chicks will dig them if they buy this car". What you have done will most likely take many very expensive therapy sessions to undo.:confused:

Nice job.;)

Mike Barnard

Gosh! I hope that Turbo Lou doesn't see this post.:rolleyes:

Mike Barnard

Gosh! I hope that Turbo Lou doesn't see this post.:rolleyes:

Mike Barnard
I hope Turbolou doesn't see this either, as I want to join the club that you, Meanchicken, and turbotguy belong to. When this rosewood car runs right, then I'll make it pretty. I have thought about putting a flat hood on it and a whisper quiet exhaust on it just to mess with the natives! When its time to make it pretty, Mike, I'll be calling for bumper fillers!
Cheers!
Troy

That thing will be the ultimate sleeper. Reminds me of Morgan Hayden's "Project Blue Hair". I'll try and find a link to it.
Mike B.

Beating Vette's in a car that looks like a run down Granny car is the thing that dreams are made of...nightmares for the Vette driver...

OK, let me get this right , I'm a douche for owning a ZR1 that can stop on a dime, Handle like its on rails, certified to go 200 MPH has 638 H.P. with a warranty. With a set of headers & a tune 700 H.P. is no problem & still get over 20 MPG. So go change some head gaskets, constantly worry about KR, Fix some oil leaks, Remove the oil stains that your old lady has been bitching about in the drive way , Get your 2004r fixed for the seventh time & have a nice day ! Best Regards Lou :)

Attachments

• 47641193d1249640966-cyrstal-red-zr1-pictures-yet-zr1review1.jpg
    47641193d1249640966-cyrstal-red-zr1-pictures-yet-zr1review1.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 166
So go change some head gaskets, constantly worry about KR, Fix some oil leaks, Remove the oil stains that your old lady has been bitching about in the drive way , Get your 2004r fixed for the seventh time & have a nice day ! Best Regards Lou :)

I have you for that, Papa Lou! :D

Great Kill, TurboTroy!

I have you for that, Papa Lou! :D

Great Kill, TurboTroy!
I know Guy your a good boy & at least I have one son that turned out OK. But the others like most children sometimes they will test the boundaries seeking attention & reprimand :D

That's great! What are the skinniest slicks I can get? That would be seriously fun and look at all the money I'd save on paint! Gotta have that off to bingo plate too. Biggrin!!

The AARP and Good Samaritan stickers in the rear window are nice touches, too. :D

How about an Obama hope & change sticker and another supporting gay marriage.

How about an Obama hope & change sticker and another supporting gay marriage.

And you kick MY ass when I post up stupid shit........ the items you mention are relegated to California soccer mom Expeditions, Yaro's, Prius's and Isuzu Foresters...... and the occasional Honda B2000, no wait, ALL Honda B2000's.............

NOT a TR.

SHAADDDAPP STUPID!!!!!!!

What you are saying is tantamount to being at a Feminist picnic at that awkward moment when everyone realizes........ no one made the sandwiches...........:eek:

And you kick MY ass when I post up stupid shit........ the items you mention are relegated to California soccer mom Expeditions, Yaro's, Prius's and Isuzu Foresters...... and the occasional Honda B2000, no wait, ALL Honda B2000's.............

NOT a TR.

SHAADDDAPP STUPID!!!!!!!

What you are saying is tantamount to being at a Feminist picnic at that awkward moment when everyone realizes........ no one made the sandwiches...........:eek:
Shut up stupid ! is my exclusive logo go think up your own and I thought I told you to stop posting dumb sh#t o_O