C-Com WP

Demo can't be adjusted. With it you can only view files. I tried to call them today to buy another copy but no one answered the phone...

Fred

I think that was true for the DOS version, but not the Windows version. When I lost my Windows install disk, I tried that, and I was unable to communicate with the ECU; it remained a demo version. I ended up having to get a fresh copy of the software.

-Jeff

Check the F.A.S.T web site. I was told that the new windows software will be available for down load this week, or next.

It supposedly has the L key Option like the Dos version.

;)

Dont cross your fingers on that.That update to the wp software has been in the works for months.

Just contacted FAST. They state the *new software* is really for a totally new system coming out "later this year". No software updates planned for the old system...

Fred

Well that is interesting because I was told that we would be able to download the new software with the L button for tuning from their website real soon and the buffer issue we have had with using the page up-page down buttons was also fixed.

Of course this was a couple of weeks ago and maybe things have changed since the employee turnover.

Here's the email and we talked on the phone too. If there are bugs in the old software they ought to at least fix them for one final rev.

The "update" that you are referring to is a new system all together. The system is scheduled to be released later on in the year.

TONY AKINS
takins@fuelairspark.com
(662)-224-9336

Originally posted by Huecool
Here's the email and we talked on the phone too. If there are bugs in the old software they ought to at least fix them for one final rev.
The "update" that you are referring to is a new system all together. The system is scheduled to be released later on in the year.

TONY AKINS
takins@fuelairspark.com
(662)-224-9336

I thought the same thing, but Tony got confused as he gets so much e.mail. He said that there is new software being written for the new ECM, but they are also updating the software for the current ECM and it should be available soon. He also assumed the "L"key would be put back, but not sure.
Hopefully it's real soon