Buick Get Together in So Cal

Pm me your email address and I will send it to you. Anything I can do to help ALRADCO out is much appreciated. Thanks.

Reggie, nice meeting you today and thank you for organizing this event. And it was very nice of Temecula GMC Buick to host this and provide all the free food! Good to see old faces and meet a few new ones. The turnout was better than I expected....cars looked great!

I wouldn't have missed that one; it is a clean MF'er! You should have popped the hood!

I was actually talking to Rodney about that. But all you would see is aluminum and carbon fiber! LOL. Plus it was a little dirty under there and not to mention its an "Import". I was thinking this was an all American car show so we just parked in the corner. :D

Glad I made it out for the show. The 1.5 hour drive over the Ortega Hwy and back was fun...
Nice show, nice turn out, good burgers and dogs, good shwag and good people....all in all....well worth the trip.

Hope no women or children were frightened by the sound of a ZZ502 at WOT in 2nd gear as I left the building:p ...tee hee.... I know I scared the crap out of some guy in his 98? Monte Carlo...

My hat's off to you Reggie. Oh, wait, I still have a strand or 2 of hair up there. Terrific event. Great food, drink, & time. Many thanks to the dealership for allowing the turbo Buick clan to hang there & many thanks for the great food. Nice to see old friends & acquaintances, & great to meet new ones.

Thanks Reg.. thanks to the Buick guys for bringing the TRs out. Big thanks to Temecula Buick for hosting the show !!

Also, many thanks to the Turbobuick.com supporting vendors who supported this event by donating products for the raffle.

Looks like a great time. I want to apologize for not getting actual product out to you guys. We were out of stock and couldn't get anything from our suppliers in time.

Looks like a great time. I want to apologize for not getting actual product out to you guys. We were out of stock and couldn't get anything from our suppliers in time.

And we (I) wish to thank you for all of the years that you have been a TB.com supporting supplier / vendor and the contributions that you and your company have made to the turbo Buick community.

Just stumbled across this thread and WOW, what a great turnout. Good job Reggie and So Cal crew! Thanks for posting pics. Now, if us out here in Nor Cal can pull something together.....