boost-a-pump or double fuel pumps?

Read the Stickies!!!! They will educate you on fuel "system". I agree...don't scrimp on fuel or electrical systems. Wouldn't you really rather have an external pump and pre-filter so you can inspect, clean, maintain them w/o pulling that damx tank?
Conrad

Read the Stickies!!!! They will educate you on fuel "system". I agree...don't scrimp on fuel or electrical systems. Wouldn't you really rather have an external pump and pre-filter so you can inspect, clean, maintain them w/o pulling that damx tank?
Conrad

There is nothing on a dual in-tank system that would require regular inspection. Assuming you do not get junk in your tank the filter socks will last many years. In-line pumps require a pre-filter and more hardware/cost to install. It is really hard to surpass the performance and ease of installation of a dual in-tank system. With twin AM340 pumps (as an option) 680LPH (180GPH) should be more than enough fuel to supply the most serious motors.... IMO :)

oddiesGN,

Did you ever make a decision on which way to go? As I posted earlier I have the exact same situation as you. I will be running 80lb injectors on a stock ecm and E85 looking for 23-25lbs of boost. I have narrowed it down to the TT340 pump from TurboTweak with a boost a pump or the Racetronix dual pump setup. However, if I go with dual pumps, I want them running all the time, not operating off a switch. If I'm going to rely on a pressure switch I'll just stick with the BAP I already own.

I'm going to just run the DW300 pump and nothing else helping it as in the boost-a-pump for now and run a datalogger. Start with low boost work my way up to the boost levels I'm wanting while checking the data. If the pump by it self can't handle E-85 and 80's I'll then try the boost-a-pump. Decided to go away with the dual pumps since there isn't a dual pump set-up yet thats E-85 friendly that I know of.

Otes.

I chose to do something similar. Since I already own a boost a pump I will be going with 80lb injectors and the TT340 fuel pump. I guess we'll see how it goes. Don't even have my motor back yet though, so it may be a while before I can share worthwhile results.