bolt on parts wanted, advice needed also

Also drain coolant completly and use RMI (Redline automotive) coolant additive with distilled water. It will clean all the junk and crud in the block, water passages and radiator core.

much mahalos!!!

thanks for the jokes!!!.....yeah, gonna start doing basic maintenance stuff to get a good baseline..

no one got any extra "good" bolt on parts for sale?, if not thats ok, just got to start saving my penny's!!!

is there a hawaii grand national car club?...are any of you part of it?...anybody organize cruises?, i believe theres one with the g-bodys and impallas...

laterz
Jeff

Re: much mahalos!!!

Originally posted by 808 87 WE2

is there a hawaii grand national car club?
Back in the day...yah there was. would be nice to make a revival. the G-body club is a break off ISSOAH. I'm also a member with ISSOAH.

Jeff,

You passed the first test of a TR owner, and that's being able to laugh. But the first mods is spring cleaning, scan tool, hotwired high volume fuel pump and adjustable wastegate actuator. I'll send you a PM for the hoses.

Keith:cool:

I may have a KENNE-BILL, I mean BELL fuel pressure regulator for sale soon. I just have to order my new Accufab.