BG is less than a month away..Whos ready/goin

I'll be there Friday, Saturday and maybe Thursday. I haven't been to the GS nats since 98 or 99. I'll be hunting parts and build inspiration for my basket case WH1. I'm staying at my house, I live 45 minutes away from BG.:D

also fyi: I have a fabrication/ machine shop at my house should anyone break and need that kind of help.

First time for me. Been to the west coast nats but always with a car that has the wrong badge on it. about 25 hrs of work left on my first TR if all goes well, It will be down there to race in slow stock form. Cant wait. even if its a 1500 mile plus drive. cant wait.

Busyman, I'll pm you some info, But yes there is usually a few cars that are for sale.

Well We are all set reservations made at the Hilton. And total friends going now is 8.:D This will be the first time for 4 of them. Man are we all excited.

Who else is coming and where you staying?

Benny

Silver BulletGN

I am staying at the Hilton also. I am probably going by myself, unless some of the Firefighters I work with want to tag along. Thank you for the advice concerning buying a car down there. I really hope that things work out. I will look for you when I get down there.

Joe

I'll be there for 3rd time with wife and kid in tow. Be stocking up with parts as usual. Catch up with freinds.

Can't wait, we love it.

First time for me. Been to the west coast nats but always with a car that has the wrong badge on it. about 25 hrs of work left on my first TR if all goes well, It will be down there to race in slow stock form. Cant wait. even if its a 1500 mile plus drive. cant wait.

Are you bringing Jason from Rjc with you?:D If you are, your in great company. Your going to love it Montecarlofast. See you there!!!

I'm going! First time since 1997:eek: Unfortunately my Monte wont be ready to go :frown: but i'll be coming down there with the GN.

Are you bringing Jason from Rjc with you?:D If you are, your in great company. Your going to love it Montecarlofast. See you there!!!

Jace is awesome. Hes helped me a ton and he is kinda bringin me. I cant wait to see his car run down there. See you there SilverbulletGN.

Jace is awesome. Hes helped me a ton and he is kinda bringin me. I cant wait to see his car run down there. See you there SilverbulletGN.
Well I'm Glad he's helped you and is bringing you. That's what it's all about.

17 More Days Guys... Til The Fun Begins...:D

Who else is coming and where you staying?

Benny

Flying from Vegas to Ohio to see the family and driving my Limited down 500 plus miles with pops. Due to him being so busy I will be there Friday and Saturday only, possibly Thursday. If you see an '87 White Limited with Ohio dealer plates say hey to us!;) Comfort Inn or LaQuinta Inn depending if a friend tags along or not! Safe travels for all, hopefully going to be a blast, havent been back in almost 10 years! Say prayers for good weather!:eek:

Leaving Philly Tuesday evening after work and should be there early Wednesday morning.

First time for me and can't wait.

Just worked out details with Don Garlits.....he will be there Friday and Saturday with his 001 drag pak challenger and his wife....

ZDDplus is working on a t shirt design and Don will be at our booth both days for autographs etc....I will have a bunch of his pistons and rods from his dragsters available all signed by him...hope for good weather...

should be a great time....

Have a safe trip one and all....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

the wife and i will be there thursday-saturday staying at the super 8,
cannot wait its our first time!

Cool deal.....You'll like it, last year was my first trip as well and it was awesome.

Gorgeous landscape as you are heading into the track.

Well to all the first timers, Glad your coming. :cool: Your going to Love it.
Vetkiler Hope to see you there... I'll look for your car.
Thrlskr, Get ready to be amazed.;) Kevin B, Hurry up and fix that car... The more the marrier. Cliff C the fifth year veteran... What happened the previous 25 years:confused: This is the 30 anniversary. Where were you...LOL

So Who Else Is Coming.... Come on, It's the 30th anniversary!!!!

Vetkilr...is that the low mile white limited with blue interior? I'll be looking for it either way.

Guys, i think i have an extra room booked on accident at the Microtel on Mel Browing St... i think its exit 22 off i-65, that im probably going to be stuck with. PM me if anyone needs a room for May13 (Thurs) to checkout on May 16 (Sun). I'll let someone have it cheap. I'll be arriving in BG on Thursday late afternoonish. Thanks