BG is less than a month away..Whos ready/goin

Silverbullet.. sounds good say hey;) Monte231ss you are correct make sure you say hey as well!:) Hopefully weather will be good, thats all i want is good weather and a nice car count!;) Hopefully its not too much to ask for! Temps in BG right now are nice, start the prayers!:biggrin:

Awesome Vetkilr.... I've been wanting to see that ride of yours. My favorite color combo you have there.
Weather is gonna be great.....i can see it. Too many washouts in the past few years. Hope everyone makes the trip out....its gonna be a blast.

Lets hope the rains stays away. I remember hanging out with Rick in teh Metco tent last year and watching someones sprae tire float away down teh ditch during that torrent of a downpour.

Im ready ...lets do this!!!!

:biggrin:

We will be there every day. Shouldn't be hard to find, just look for all the tents with the fast cars in them :biggrin: Bringing lots of parts, too.

We will be there all week, got the car running yesterday. I look forward to this trip all year long. We are driving down on mothers day this year. Made a couple changes to the car over the winter that practically put us in the poor house. We will be just past Cal up against the river with a nice grassy area for the dogs:biggrin:

in all my years....

....of owning my buick... i have never attended. i will try and make it at least for Saturday.:D:D:D Do vendors stick around on saturday or does everyone pack up Friday night????

aaron

I'm going car ready or not. Need to change my timing chain and fuel pump before I make the trip. Gary said he would help since he's an expert now after his bad experience at the nationals a few weeks ago. I might just pour some goat milk in there and let it ride.:biggrin:

You got that car painted yet Jason?

The Mohawks will be there, just look for the guys with, yup, u guessed it, mohawk hair cuts... Lol. We'll have our cars, mine's a mean lookin backhalfed Gn with more bark than bite... Lol. Stayin at the best western, it's attatched to a dennys!!!

We're at the best western too, it's the only hotel I've been able to find that allows dogs & has an indoor pool. The kid loves to swim every night. That's where we have stayed the last five years in a row.

I'm going car ready or not. Need to change my timing chain and fuel pump before I make the trip. Gary said he would help since he's an expert now after his bad experience at the nationals a few weeks ago. I might just pour some goat milk in there and let it ride.:biggrin:

You got that car painted yet Jason?

No but have the interior done tho..all custom tweed that turned out well. Tell Gary to get my woofer box built.

Careful with teh goat Milk you pour more than a pint in and it will turn into a solid lift all forged Alum block 6 sec engine...LOL

Looking forward to hanging out with the Buick Brothers from far and near :cool:

Lets hope the rains stays away. I remember hanging out with Rick in the Metco tent last year and watching someones sprae tire float away down the ditch during that torrent of a downpour.

Im ready ...lets do this!!!!

:biggrin:

We'll be there this year...Rain or shine!

Rick & Kristi

Really disappointed in the turn of events, as 'Quip6' and I had planned on attending this event(first time for me, too!:mad:), however, we will make plans to attend the re-scheduled date in the fall :).