BG and Norwalk are 7 days apart in '10

KevinB

Not sure if anyone else noticed this. That is going to be very hard for some racers, including me, to make both.

That's a little too close for comfort when looking at a 20+ hour drive :eek:

I'm only 4 hours away from both events and that's too close lol.

You can drop your trailer and truck at my house and fly out of cincy if want. I'm right in the middle of both tracks. That's open to any tsm guys that want to make both races.

I'm only 4 hours away from both events and that's too close lol.

You can drop your trailer and truck at my house and fly out of cincy if want. I'm right in the middle of both tracks. That's open to any tsm guys that want to make both races.

We may have to talk about that, but it's still hard to get away from the family on back to back weeks like that.

I think every year Norwalk event takes a hit because they are so close because people would rather go to BG since its our big event.Norwalk event always has a good turn out but you dont see all the vendors like BG.

I think every year Norwalk event takes a hit because they are so close because people would rather go to BG since its our big event.Norwalk event always has a good turn out but you dont see all the vendors like BG.
Who ever puts Norwalk on, should have it in the fall,Their would be a better turn out.

Who ever puts Norwalk on, should have it in the fall,Their would be a better turn out.

I disagree. To much other stuff going on in the fall.

I was suprised this event was still being held at Norwalk when it became an NHRA track. In my opinion of all the tracks we race at up North, Norwalk is the nicest one. I do like this track better than Bowling Green. I hope Roberta and Team continue to make this event happen each year.

Looks like next year we will have to go real easy on the car at Bowling Green because I would hate to miss out racing at Norwalk. The weather and track prep was incredible this year.

X2 on the Norwalk race in the fall. Cool temps and a great hooking track= super fast et's:D:D:D

Early spring or june/july when no other races are would be cool imo. That race is a well run event and I love going to it but it will be tough this year for me bc of bg being tje week before.

Not only is BG celebrating 30 years but this is the 20th year for Roberta's event, as well. I know she tried to get her normal weekend but it was a no-go.
We'll be at both!