Beware Of Gbodyparts

Gbody!

Brian,

Thanks for your commitment to the group. Being a newbie I had heard some comments about gbody, but I'm glad you where on here, and it was handled.

I will placing my order tomm.

Thanks
CC

why is it that when ever there is a member on here posting about a possible unsatisfactory transaction, he is jumped on. Do you think these guys make this up every time?

Then others post..."never had a problem, you're the greatest blah blah blah..."

It is akin to members posting on a positive feedback thread...this guy is a bum blah blah...

Some of you guys need to change your avatar to the Vendor Defendor ;)

why is it that when ever there is a member on here posting about a possible unsatisfactory transaction, he is jumped on. Do you think these guys make this up every time?

Then others post..."never had a problem, you're the greatest blah blah blah..."

It is akin to members posting on a positive feedback thread...this guy is a bum blah blah...

Some of you guys need to change your avatar to the Vendor Defendor ;)

Maybe because some people whine like little c*nts over minor issues that can be solved if they man up and handle the situation. Most of the time the feedback section is useless anyway.

Bashing

I am fairly new to this board and was shopping for parts for my GN. Talked to several GN owners from Kentucky, Mississippi and Texas. All of them told me Brian was good to deal with. Made my decision and ordered 1600.00 worth of parts from Brian. The next day, talked to another vendor in California, no name mentioned, and the vendor bashed Gbody like a rented mule. Made me nervous. All of my parts are here and exactly what I wanted. Some of the stuff was drop shipped so they did not all come in together but nevertheless, it all arrived.

Ironically, the vendor that did the bashing had POOR communication, would not respond to emails or messages left during business hours, and consequently the parts came in 2 weeks later than Gbody.

I am a small business owner as well. Brian and I had a talk about this same subject three weeks ago. When you are dealing with the public, you go out of your way to please everyone, but its that 5% that you will not please no matter what. But its that 5% that will get on a board like this and try to ruin someone. Give the man a chance. If he refuses to make it right, then bash away!!!

Oh Yea

I too do not hide behind a computer. My name is Mark Griffith. My cell is 318-560-2084.

In addition, we ordered 3500.00 in parts from Original Parts Group for another project on February 26. Got less than half of them in Wednesday March 12. Not BASHING them at all, they communicate well and my parts are on the way. Just wanted everyong to know that everyone has problems!!

Maybe because some people whine like little c*nts over minor issues that can be solved if they man up and handle the situation. Most of the time the feedback section is useless anyway.

Somebody had their internet wheaties this morning:rolleyes:

Brian is a stand up guy.

Here's my experience with him when he was in PA: I notified him if he had new front and rear fiberglass bumpers and aluminum supports for them in stock. He stated yes and gave me a price. The price he gave me was too cheap. I told him I'll drive down this coming weekend and pick them up. I walked with him through complex and gathered the parts. Walked into the office to conduct business. He gives me the invoice and realizes that he made a mistake on the price (quoted me for one bumper). He says "I'm not going back on my word, I quoted you a price and I'll stick to it." I'm not a
d!ck, and tell Brian, "I know you made a mistake and not here to rip you off. I'll pay cost on the bumper." Brian said OK.

He opens the box of aluminum bumper supprts and realizes that they are for a Monte. I still paid for the supports and he shipped them to me for free.

Yea, I could've been a d!ck and said to Brian "Too bad, a deal is a deal." but I didn't and we worked through it.

What I can't seem to understand, how hard is it to pick up a phone and call someone? Before with the internet, what did we do???? We picked up the phone and we spoke with each other.

I remember back in the day when Kenne Bell was the king supplier to Buick parts. You place an order with them and they stated that it is going out the same day. The part will not arrive 'til 3 weeks later. There was no internet back then. Your choice was either cancel the order or wait.

Moral: If your hands/arms/fingers are not broken, pick up the damn phone and make a call.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

G Body Rocks Thanks For Everything Brian I Will Be Calling You Soon Bud For Some Parts I Need

Got My Vacuum Brake Kit Today

GOT MY VACUUM BRAKE KIT TODAY

THANK YOU BRIAN.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR USE OF ONE WORD.

B-E-W-A-R-E.

I AM SORRY, REALLLLY. NOT BEING SARCASTIC... REALLY!

END OF STORY... LETS MOVE ON!

it appears this thread caught some attention and more response than needed.

as for $1,900 in parts, that is in 2 weeks only...

as for parts inventory. I have purchased my 87 Grand National NEW in 1988, so step back MF's... I have been collecting and storing parts since 1988... and I don't own a small or large company.

When I worked for a million dollar limousine business in Green Bay, it seemed the people we gave the sweetest greatest deal, complained that they were paying too much, WTF, or just complained period. When I owned my small web design business, the people that complained had no reason to complain. So I sent them down the road and quit giving away great deals. I closed that business. Even in relationships you don't know how good it is until it is gone.... so true... what goes around comes around, always... do people really enjoy biatching??

New life motto... Breathe, Relax, Smile! I don't have the time nor the energy to stress out or have a heart attack over one person, place or thing.

FYI
I inherited $40,000 CASH from my uncle just before Christmas... life is GREAT... 42 years old, single, no children and a disabled ARMY AIRBORNE VETERAN (Ft. Bragg) and no need to work, Buick Grand Nationals are my new job... it is my hobby... so run for cover MF's, and listen for my Turbo V6 cruising near you... so $1,900 really isn't much either, just the use of words or lack of... BB forums, text messages and email are only words, not much depth or meaning unless you write so much that you describe every detail like a book novel, then who really has the time to read today... unless your on the toilet or up north with no tv, no computer, no phones, ahhh sounds peaceful.

With so much static, Brett Favre says it best
I'm TIRED --- tired of all the bullsh** and tired of the people who all have comments... what will I do next? "NOTHIN" once again, Brett Favre says it best... don't we all wish we could retire with MILLIONS of $$$ at 38 years old, an NFL Legend, period!!!

Brett Wallace will be driving 2 1987 GN's (NOS Original t-top garage queen & a little NOS hardtop modified dependable high performance steroid GN).

I AM NOT A POLITICIAN, AND NEVER EVER WILL BE A POLITICIAN.

I need several very good men/women to work on my GN's. They are the only people I will kiss their arse... As for Kirban, they do an awesome job. I never needed vendors until I purchased my high mileage GN as a hobby project. I have been living in the Buick world since January 1988 -- but not like most people who need to fix/restore their cars becuz of previous owners neglect or lack of attention. I do not have the funds to race the Turbo V-6's as seen at the GS Nationals or any event (I am not a mechanic)... Racing in any sport costs way toooo much money and TIME, unless you have endless pits of money/sponsors and no need to work, becuz you are loooooaded with tons of money...

Think of me like a grand national racing away into the sunset or down the drag strip... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.................

WANTED
Rear Seat Belts
Buick Power Source Manual

Breathe, Relax, Smile... enjoy life every day! it could end tonight or tomorrow.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :cool: :cool: almost summer :cool: :cool:

Everything I offer for people who love/own their Buick is FREE, yes FREE!!! and it even costs me money and time, so what. Buick owners pay an arm and leg for parts and the purchase of their TR's but they are the tightest people I have met, maybe that is why we speak up, we are all getting older and feel we must speak up, but there is a need for TurboBuick.com, it is the most RELIABLE and it is the GoTo source for anything BUICK GN/T/GNX/TR related.

Information/comments viewed as NEGATIVE always get attention
and positive comments are forgotten, sad day in our life that we all live by this, daily, cruise down the highway or step outside where you live, we all have neighbors at one time that are like aliens that we don't care to see or possibly even hate to be around or see, no hand wave, ahhh, I hope they didn't see me... humans are down right mean people and they teach their pets the same, if you meet a nice friendly pet, such as a dog, more than likely the owner is just as nice and friendly, trickle down effect... same as mean dogs, it is learned or taught from humans... be nice to your children, teach them love and kindness, HONOR, RESPECT, TRUST, COMMUNICATION.

Our government/politicians at any level will never give the people something to believe in ever again, and those who do will achieve greatness. Maybe you know somebody or you have a job in the field I describe, Been there done that too... It is all about the MONEY, money talks and bullsh** walks!!!

Pink is my favorite color, avatar image

at7we2

my avatar
PINK is my favorite color, my second favorite color to black, well, if she is sexy and hot, then she can ride copilot in my GN.

what was aerosmith thinking when thay made that song

I must say I have ordered from G-Body in the past and everything was smooth I even had a problem with a part I ordered as far as fitment and Brian was more than willing to take it back even after I told him I modified it to attempt to make it fit. Kudos to Brian and G-body Parts. By the way Brian I ended up keeping those bumper fillers I ordered for my 83 Regal. I did a little cutting and drilling and they fit fine now. Kind of jumped the gun when I called because I had a problem with the fiberglass ones I ordered off of E-Bay. Thanks for your service.
Thanks again,
Jason

Since I've bought my car I've spent countless hours on this board and others and have used many parts suppliers, and done business with many great people. I'm sure Bweavy is a great guy and many have had good experiences with him.

That being said, I won't do risk doing business with this vendor only because I've seen so many complaints from customers. This can't be coincidence, there must be something wrong. In business you sell customer service as well as products. If the customer has to resort to posting on some board or e-mailing over and over about consistent problems that's not right.

I'm sure there are reasons for these problems, maybe bad communication on both ends, maybe some of the other reasons I've read about, but bottom line is if you do business with anybody do it at your own risk.

One of my good friends ordered something and I remember he had problems, I even warned him that I read a lot about this vendor online and it looks risky... when it was over he told me not to do business with them. I also see lots of you guys coming to G-body's defense. Even after that it still doesn't come across well.

plain and simply, I'd love to do business with everybody, but I have been scared away from doing business with them. Nothing personal, I mean no harm to gbodyparts, that's just how I approach doing business with a vendor.

Since I've bought my car I've spent countless hours on this board and others and have used many parts suppliers, and done business with many great people. I'm sure Bweavy is a great guy and many have had good experiences with him.

That being said, I won't do risk doing business with this vendor only because I've seen so many complaints from customers. This can't be coincidence, there must be something wrong. In business you sell customer service as well as products. If the customer has to resort to posting on some board or e-mailing over and over about consistent problems that's not right.

I'm sure there are reasons for these problems, maybe bad communication on both ends, maybe some of the other reasons I've read about, but bottom line is if you do business with anybody do it at your own risk.

One of my good friends ordered something and I remember he had problems, I even warned him that I read a lot about this vendor online and it looks risky... when it was over he told me not to do business with them. I also see lots of you guys coming to G-body's defense. Even after that it still doesn't come across well.

plain and simply, I'd love to do business with everybody, but I have been scared away from doing business with them. Nothing personal, I mean no harm to gbodyparts, that's just how I approach doing business with a vendor.

Do yourself a favor do a search on all of Gbodyparts or Bweavy.
When you read the complaints notice how many & how many positive.
Even on this post read the person that posted's response not just the titles.

This guy Gbody has been here for a long time and Im sure many here wont tolerate him getting slammed.When you start a thread and then post the word BEWARE you are tarnishing this mans reputation whether you meant to or not. The reason for late shipment was probably something dumb,have you seen any news lately?Many parts of this country have gotten pretty odd weather,once this man sends your item all is not in his control after that. Communication with a vendor is the best option and some patience.Im sure his inbox gets loaded and has things that pulls him from what hed like to be doing. The feedback on this site is pretty fair,Im sure he didnt wait till now to change his ways!

great point

The number of people I have provided quality customer service to on a transaction far out weighs the ones I have taken advantage of. ;)

Do yourself a favor do a search on all of Gbodyparts or Bweavy.
When you read the complaints notice how many & how many positive.
Even on this post read the person that posted's response not just the titles.

Did that, didn't look good... Lots of complaints.

I don't want to argue, it's just bad news for you when people like me see that kind of stuff.

and on a side note, I don't want to complain or anything, I'm just stating what I see. These complaints may all be misgiven for all I know.

Be aware

Did that, didn't look good... Lots of complaints.

I don't want to argue, it's just bad news for you when people like me see that kind of stuff.

You may put yourself on the do not sell to list with comments like these ;)

Just my observation from previous member comments.... ;)