Bad news for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having lost both of my parents to cancer, I feel your pain. Our family will keep you in our prayers.

She needs you Mike, and you do have it right she needs you more. Take care of her and yourself there is always next year. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers Mike.

Steve Pitts

Well I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of support, thank you all, it means more than you know. Messages here, emails and PM's have all been helpfull today. Mom has already gone through chemo, and surgury, her treatment has done better than the docs ever thought, her last test showed no cancer. This is the end of her treatment but they want to jump right on it. FYI we wil still be in the office everyday I Marianne and I will take turns being gone for a couple hours but it will still be business as usual.
Thanks again
Mike

Mike,
I will definitely keep your Mom and your family in my prayers. You.... our founding father, will definitely be missed at this first ever TB.com Nationals. I will be taking as much video footage as possible while there and will make you a copy. I can understand, family definitely comes first. I myself can't stay the full week because of other urgent family matters.

We all have to remember, it was because of your efforts and hard work that started all of this. And I just want to say again publicly, Thank you for starting it all for us.

We will all miss you not being there. And we definitely understand. Your Mom is most important. There will be more events.

Patrick

Prayers are with you, Mike. Take care of your Mom and don't forget to take care of yourself.

Absolutely no reason to apologize Mike. Take care of your Mom as she is the only one you will ever have. There will be another Buick event.

Stay strong.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.