Bad news for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Licht

I was here first
As some of you know my mom has been fighting cancer for the past few months and although her treatment is going very well I just got news that the next treatment phase must start tomorrow and it will require 5 to 6 days a week for the next 6 weeks. Since I am an only child and have no other living relatives besides Marianne and my kids. This is going to take away my option to attend the TB.com nats. Please accept my apologies for the late notice but this just happened. Hope you all have a good time, I am very sorry I am going to miss this. A TB.com event was always a large goal when I started this board years ago. It is going to hurt that I will miss it
Mike Licht

As some of you know my mom has been fighting cancer for the past few months and although her treatment is going very well I just got news that the next treatment phase must start tomorrow and it will require 5 to 6 days a week for the next 6 weeks. Since I am an only child and have no other living relatives besides Marianne and my kids. This is going to take away my option to attend the TB.com nats. Please accept my apologies for the late notice but this just happened. Hope you all have a good time, I am very sorry I am going to miss this. A TB.com event was always a large goal when I started this board years ago. It is going to hurt that I will miss it
Mike Licht
Mike you and your Mom will be in our prayers!

Bummer, but, you have your priorities straight.

I'm wishing you and your family well.

Dean

Your a good son for doing this for your mom. I know how it is to have your heart set on something and have a family emergency alter your plans. Thoughts go to you and your family. Hope these treatments do the trick.

Mike, you're doing the right thing - no doubt.

Your mother, you and your family are in our prayers.

Sounds like we are in the same story. May God continue to bless you and your family and watch over your Mom.

Mike, we know how family emergencies can drastically alter plans. You're doing the right thing. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Mike,

Without a doubt you are doing the right thing, and without a doubt I will miss seeing you at the TB.com nationals.

Best Regards to you and your family,
-john

Family before cars & especially your Mom! The cars will always be here & lets hope your Mom can lick this battle she has! Take good care of her!

Kirban here....our prayers go out to you and your Mom.....may she win the fight.

Take care....

dennis kirban

You sounded kinda down and out when I talked to you on the phone today so this must be it. Sorry, cancer has hit my family hard in the past year too and until then I never really understood that Live stong stuff I see Lance Armstrong promote, but it's true. You really have to try to be strong.

Take care,

JB

My prayers will be with you and your family Mike! God Bless You All!

You only get 1 mom, the TB.com Nationals will come again. You are doing the right thing.

Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.