Anyone live in the Spring area of Houston ?

Yes, it was good to meet a few more local TR guys. We'll have to do it again. Let's wait till it cools down a little for the track!!

hey guys - it certainly was fun! I say we do it again in a month or so. Track would be fun too - I've been meaning to give HMP a try for a long time, we could all cruise out there once it cools down some. Till then, I vote for more beers in the a/c at SFF :)

Hey fellas, just saw this thread.
I'm in Spring too - just off Louetta and 45
Haven't been able to do much work on the Buick lately thanks to many other vehicle issues but will be getting back to it soon
Ours isn't road worthy right now - bad turbo, discovered rust, etc - I wouldn't mind getting together sometime if you decide to get together again
I'll try to stay more informed

I was thinking we might do it again in 2-3 weeks, if everyone else has a mind to as well. Who knows, maybe Scott will even have his moving under its own power by then :) I looked through a few of these Texas threads and collected a couple of names that seem to be in the area - zeus, you were in that list. I figured I would message those people the next time, give them a heads up in the event they aren't watching this thread. Next time I can also twist Jerryl's arm to get an email to the HBC mailing list through, assuming the club yahoo group isn't fully dead by then.

John

Hey John, how about we start an all new thread that's got a more applicable title?? That way we might get a few more folks. Maybe include the word "beer" since it's an attractant.