Anyone live in the Spring area of Houston ?

GBGN1

stroked
I lived here a couple years ago in cypress and a job opportunity at Milstead auto brought me back. So back from WI one more time .This time to the Spring area. Just thought I'd see if there's anybody else around the area. I've got a we4 that I have to get shipped down then maybe I'll join the club.I went to the cook off two years ago and it was fun. So hello to all again.
Brian

the police in jersy village dont put up with my S#%T very well... they ever hastle you in your GN?

I haven't been stopped yet. A little worried about not having a front license plate on the car but I'm hoping I'll be okay until I get stopped for something else. I was going through old posts and saw that your shop is nearby. Looks like 1960 and jones? Nice to see someone nearby. I'm a tech at Lonestar Chevrolet 290/eldridge. New to the buick scene, just got the car after thanksgiving. A buddy had one about 10 yrs ago and I've wanted one ever since. The info I've picked up here so far has been priceless.

oh im not part in that shop anymore. but i do actually work across the street from you at joe myers toyota

I'm near spring - 249 & Spring Cypress Rd. I know very little about these cars, though - just enough to be dangerous!!! I need to get active & get out & meet some other TR owners. I have way too many unanswered questions!!

I'm near kuykendal and cypresswood . I've had 11-12 84-87 GN ttypes so there isn't much I don't know about them. A few of my cars I had to part out due to rust but I've built 4 and had some daily drivers. Down to only one now. I don't mind helping out if someone has
Problems.
Brian

Thanks for the info. I'll need to keep an eye on this thread. I've finally decided it would be a good idea to get to know a few of the guys from the board that are in my area. I just want to try NOT to be "the guy that always needs something"!!!

well ill prolly end up taking my buick out to the nifty 50's car show this saturday if its not raining. if any of you guys wanna join and talk shop, ill be there

its at champions forest and spring cypress around 6pm

Wife and i have a "date". She'd be mad if i took her over there, but i'd gladly forego a little nookie to see some sweet rides. Hope i get mine back together and cleaned up by then. I will try to see you out there.

Isn't it Spring everywhere now?:D

I'm sorry fer that there Lord.......................that was just such a lame attempt at a joke.......

Went to the show. I saw a black 87 yhere, but owner was not to be found!! Saw another black car there, but the owner didnt seem to have a clue.

the black one with the hood closed behind the bank was the one i showed up in. its a customer car that ill be doing work to on sunday and monday. it was a really great show i have to say. shame its not always that big

i didnt see any other Gn's or Regals floating around. im shocked that they let me in honestly, if it was my personal Type-T they'd laugh and tell me to park outside the cones lol

i didnt see any other Gn's or Regals floating around. im shocked that they let me in honestly, if it was my personal Type-T they'd laugh and tell me to park outside the cones lol

i saw the one you brought. other than being a little dirty, it looked pretty good. my wife even commented on how it looked lower than mine! The other guy that was there had an 87 gn - very nice paint, lots of bling under the hood & go fast goodies. i asked him a few questions about it, but he didn't seem to have many answers. i asked him what chip he was running and he couldn't tell me. i told him it was a beautiful car and went on my way.

i lurked around your ride for some time, but never saw anyone else over there but a few mohawk-heads talking about how it had twin turbos!!! Sorry i missed ya. It was a good show though; my wife and i were very surprised at how many cars were there.

Yeah I saw both gns there, looked for you slim but you were in a different car than I was looking for lol.Not a bad show at all.