anyone know MOTEC?

Thats a Duttweiler oil pump. The White racing pump doesnt have 3rd bypass return fitting.

I've installed nearly a dozen of them. I've done some dune buggies, import drag racers, street cars, exotics and porsche club racers.

The are a few other ecu's that are in the same league, but accel, fast, big stuff etc. don't compare.

Couple the ECU with the dash and you have almost unlimited logging, and all sorts of triggering options and capabilities. Brake surface temp, tire surface temp, chassis strain, steering angle logging, suspension travel logging, lateral and longitudinal acceleration logging, individual wheel speeds and traction control, electronic boost control, anti-lag, staged injection, injector timing, COP or CNP ignition, odd-fire capability, great map resolution, diagnostic capabilities, etc. etc. Truly kickass.

A slick fully optioned M800/Dash/CDI setup can easily run you over 20k installed. Most people here stay away from them because of the price/complexity and the above mentioned ECU's work well for strip cars

PCS74 said:
A slick fully optioned M800/Dash/CDI setup can easily run you over 20k installed. Most people here stay away from them because of the price/complexity and the above mentioned ECU's work well for strip cars

You can buy the car cheaper? But i guess if your rich it doesn't matter :rolleyes: