Anyone in NC, near Ft. Bragg

I'm officially a NC resident. Our house is between spring lake and sanford, about 15 minutes from either one. Basically up 87 from Bragg and off of 24. It's a little out in the country compared to where we were at the last 4 years but I like it. As soon as I get settled in here, I'll get out to some meets.

Ok I remember Cameron. A few guys in my shop lived there when the tornado came thru some years back. Tore up the church and some of the homes behind it.

I'm officially a NC resident. Our house is between spring lake and sanford, about 15 minutes from either one. Basically up 87 from Bragg and off of 24. It's a little out in the country compared to where we were at the last 4 years but I like it. As soon as I get settled in here, I'll get out to some meets.

Nice area... used to live off of Buffalo Lake road a few years back, I like that area. I know your probebly not settled in yet, but I'm having a few guys over to the house this weekend to work on our cars. Your more than welcome, otherwise maybe next time...

Ben

Nice area... used to live off of Buffalo Lake road a few years back, I like that area. I know your probebly not settled in yet, but I'm having a few guys over to the house this weekend to work on our cars. Your more than welcome, otherwise maybe next time...

Ben

Yeah I'll be busy for a while, especially when I actually go back to work, my free time will be nil...The GN is waiting for it's new Trans but I will try to stop by and meet everybody, shoot me a PM and let me know when and where.

If the weather holds we are probebly going to the auto craft shop on post to use a lift... I need to swap a trans out in the GN, I'll pm you my cell...

Ben