Any TR folks in KY???

As soon as Rickie sets up US 60 I'll let you know....

This just in...www.kyhorsepower.com shoot out at Clay City is going to be March 16th. I doubt I'll be able to run..but let me know if you guys want to run

Now, ....this is a buick shootout???(Clay City) I am a member of kyhorsepower but don't like their forum, lol

whereabouts is this US60? (This is a track?).

I'm just looking around to find/meet other turbo-minded people while my cars all sit in a holding pattern due to the cold weather.

BTW, sdteb, you have a friend that can help me out with paint/body? Is he local to me? If anyone else has a good referral please let me know. I can drive the car to drop it off and I am in no rush, I just need a good job for a reasonable price... (unfortunately yes, it's black...)

US 60 is in Hardinsburg KY, west of Elizabethtown.
The KY Horsepower shoot out is a message board shoot out. They have different classes and such. You can log on and look up the rules.

Shhhhweet even closer!!! Thats only 2.5hrs way for me!!! I wish I had know about this stuff along time ago, for would have went last year, hah.

BTW, sdteb, you have a friend that can help me out with paint/body? Is he local to me? If anyone else has a good referral please let me know. I can drive the car to drop it off and I am in no rush, I just need a good job for a reasonable price... (unfortunately yes, it's black...)[/QUOTE]

What are looking to spend. I do body work and paint but I am booked up for the next few months with a 70 Z-28 and a 48 Suburuban after I get done with my Grand National. I have a uncle that does it full time at his house and does a real good job. He done a guy named Tommy Riggs 82 GN that has won numerous trophies at the Nationals. What does your car need? Any rust issues. Is is factory paint. He usually starts at $3,000 and goes from there. Any pics.

Where are you located? And do you have examples of your work that I could see in person.

Car is a Black T Needs minor dings fixed, Deck lid and hood are already in primer. Rest of car is in original paint which really is not too bad. Just wanted to freshen the car up a bit.

I usually deliver a car to be painted in gutted condition to make it as easy as possible ( I will remove bumpers, lights, interior, weatherstrip) Body shop usually removed locks, handles, glass.

I can email you some pics tonight when I get home... Please email me at
turbo39151@hotmail.com. TIA

Come on people. Who else is out here? Anyone coordinating to go to BG this year?

Sorry I did see this before. My family and I have 6 Turbo Regals, 1 big block 455 converted Regal and 1 supercharged FWD Regal between us. We are in Winchester/ Mount Sterling area.
We go to BG every year but only 2 of us usually take their cars (the rest are a bunch of wimps)
We also go to Clay City every now and then to race if your interested.

Robert

Hey Robert...you interested in making some spring time hammer passes on March 16th?

I just signed up for kyhp the other day. Seems like a haven for mustangs and camaros..Haven't seen any TR's there

So, any other TR guys around the area? Seems like there's a few here and there but mostly in the more populated areas Lex and Lou...

Another West Virginia boy here. I'm in Huntington, about 20 min. from Ashland. Clay City isn't a bad drive but never actually been there. Did the BPG in Columbus last year. Don't know about BG but will prob do the BPG thing again this year.

Another West Virginia boy here. I'm in Huntington, about 20 min. from Ashland. Clay City isn't a bad drive but never actually been there. Did the BPG in Columbus last year. Don't know about BG but will prob do the BPG thing again this year.

How come you never replied before??? I live in Huntington too!!!! Where have you been, lol!!!!!