Any TR folks in KY???

2 years?!?!?:eek:

What's wrong with it? I'm down to help put her back on the road if you need sme assistance. Just let me know.

I'm in the Western part of the state...out in the middle of nowhere. :eek: Closest big town is Henderson, KY..about 20 miles north of me. I am about 2 hrs NW of Bowling Green. :cool:

i am about 20 min from the ky line ...about 2 hours from you...i have a good friend that does every part of what you need...

GO CATS!

KY folks...I have inside info that one of our own is looking at renting out US 60 in Hardinsburg here very shortly. Another local message board is also having their annual track rental in March at Clay City. I'll post dates if any other TR guys are interested. Im going to try and have mine there to work on some tuning if we can get it running by then....ahhh-hemmm;)

Ohh man I didn't think there was anyone around this area!!lol Would love to have the info on the meet at Clay City, as I am only about 2 hours from there. I am from the Ashland, Ky area but live in Ona, Wv now. Can't wait to get my car done, first one I have had so I hope it goes well, lol.

Another KY boy here! Hoping to get some runs in at B.G. this year, but 2 toddlers and 60 hour work weeks don't allow much personal time:eek:

Finally! Some KY people coming out of the fog. I'm stuck down here in SE KY. I know it's cold and don't expect to see any TR's on the road yet, just wanted to find out where the bulk of TR owners are so that we can try to coordinate a meet or two or maybe a cruise... Also, still looking for referrals to a good paint and body guy and maybe an upholstery shop

I am up here in Bardstown KY. I am in the middle of painting my GN now trying to get it ready for show season. I am up for some meets whenever.
I just got my car last spring and haven't touched it and now spring 08 is right around the corner and it is hump time.

Im at Ft Knox. There are quite a few turbo buick guys in my area just south of louisville. I will be at BG this year as well.

Post up about the track rental asap Rob.

1Badss- I grew up in Loretta, close to you.

As soon as Rickie sets up US 60 I'll let you know....

This just in...www.kyhorsepower.com shoot out at Clay City is going to be March 16th. I doubt I'll be able to run..but let me know if you guys want to run

whereabouts is this US60? (This is a track?).

I'm just looking around to find/meet other turbo-minded people while my cars all sit in a holding pattern due to the cold weather.

BTW, sdteb, you have a friend that can help me out with paint/body? Is he local to me? If anyone else has a good referral please let me know. I can drive the car to drop it off and I am in no rush, I just need a good job for a reasonable price... (unfortunately yes, it's black...)