Any TR folks in KY???

Not alot of activity in the South East. I've seen a few GN's driving around (probably the same guy) but I'm always going in the other direction and in a different car:mad:

I wish there was a way to get alot of TR guys out at one location to just hang out and check out the rides.

We used to do that in SoCal all the time and used to have a huge show in June. Seems like most KY guys are into racing only. :frown:

If anyone is interested in organizing a meet while it's still nice out, I'm down...

Maybe call some of the guys from TN too? And maybe even some of the slower ones from W.VA...:D (That's you Dee..) j/k

Not alot of activity in the South East. I've seen a few GN's driving around (probably the same guy) but I'm always going in the other direction and in a different car:mad:

I wish there was a way to get alot of TR guys out at one location to just hang out and check out the rides.

We used to do that in SoCal all the time and used to have a huge show in June. Seems like most KY guys are into racing only. :frown:

If anyone is interested in organizing a meet while it's still nice out, I'm down...

Maybe call some of the guys from TN too? And maybe even some of the slower ones from W.VA...:D (That's you Dee..) j/k

Haha, I'll run you in the rx7 at the shootout ;) . Got the 6L in the 85' not done yet but it's going to take a little more work than I had anticipated. Still on the dsm kick, lol. Tuned a buddy of mines and made 557@26psi, lol. Not too bad for a lil 2L.
I still am looking at getting another 4g powered car after I sale the regal. How's yours coming???

My T is about done. Still working on finishing the interior and working on some trans issues.

Good to hear the 85 hasn't been abandoned just yet.

Is the RX7 up and running? That will be a car to see. :eek:

When I break down and get a DSM I'll send it directly to you...:cool:

7 is running pretty damn good. On pos street tires it ran a 7.9@90. I have since purchased a set of prostars with et streets and will be putting a 150 shot on it. Hoping for a 10 sec 1/4 pass with a stock motor no bolt ons.

I've only got a few old raggedy TR's.:biggrin:

So are you driving the diesel beast or the 7 as a dd? You still have the WH1 and the Honda too?

I thought you were moving back to ky? still shopping for the right place? Make sure you get a big garage so I can leave some of my heaps with you...:p

Well.............I sold the dodge. I'm driving the little nissan to work everyday now. Was driving the seven as a dd for awhile(was going to end up in some sort of trouble). The Honda got sent off for junk and the WH1 is up at my buddies house. He has a much better facility than I do by far.

Don't worry I will let you know when I get the garage done. We are still looking for propery. I thought we had found the place, great land and an ok/iffy house. Wife didn't like it, so that sucks.

Too bad you want to stay so far north. If you guys came down to S.E. KY you'd find all kinds of land cheap...;)

We will see but I'm not sure if we want to move that far south. We did find, but didn't look at it in Grayson area. We are still undecided wether or not I am going to quit my job or not.