Any Deer Hunters?? I know your in here somewhere!!!!

Very nice buck. Do you have a score on that?
I went out yesterday for what will most likely be my last outing with a bow and I was blessed with two doe's. One dropped in its tracks and about a half hour later a few more came walking by. Forty two yards is about my limit and that is where she stood. I let the arrow go and she bolted right to me and dropped forteen yards from my stand. This is the second year I've used "rage" broad heads and of the four deer I've shot with them only one ran more than thirty yards. They really leave a mark. Happy hunting to all of you and keep the pictures and stories coming.

Well first thing I did was step in a huge pile of Dog crap, went for breakfast with the kid and got a drowned fly in my coffee. After that my son's Uncle found a dead guy(not a hunter) in the woods. didn't see a deer either ! I hope tomorrow is more productive!

My buddy who I hunt with shot this one today. He was really beat up.

Attachments

• P1140418.jpg
    P1140418.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 97
Very nice buck. Do you have a score on that?
I went out yesterday for what will most likely be my last outing with a bow and I was blessed with two doe's. One dropped in its tracks and about a half hour later a few more came walking by. Forty two yards is about my limit and that is where she stood. I let the arrow go and she bolted right to me and dropped forteen yards from my stand. This is the second year I've used "rage" broad heads and of the four deer I've shot with them only one ran more than thirty yards. They really leave a mark. Happy hunting to all of you and keep the pictures and stories coming.

Not sure we didn't green score it, my buddy said it was too small :rolleyes: the inside spread was 18"+ and the G2s went 11"+... it is a big 9pt, I think it should be able to gross 140+, you can kinda see that the right G2 does the muley split about half way up. Either way I wish I woulda sat that spot cause It would be me in that pic.... oh well, I love hunting the mid-west even on the years where I drop coin and don;t fill my tag.

it was a skeleton. guy was dead for awhile Lackawanna county in NEPA bon't know who it was yet

Wow where abouts, I used to live in Moosic Pa. in Lackawanna County.

PS. That IS Deer Country,I've never seen so many deer in my life as out there.
I grew up working at Ghost Town Park and went back to visit over the years,went up to the New Montage ski area + me + my girlfriend counted about 15 deer laying on the slopes in broad daylight during the summer.