Any Buick days at GIR(Madison, IL)???

Originally posted by quickbrick
no its in ballwin at the bmw dealership. u know how much$ they are asking for the one on 94?
I purchased the TTA at west county BMW. Looking to meet some of you guys soon. I'm actually going to Oklahoma on Tuesday with a friend from Crystal City to pick up his TTA as well. I would love to see how some of you guys have modded your cars.

BTW if you see a black formula at the BMW dealer thats my old car.

I purchased the TTA at west county BMW. Looking to meet some of you guys soon. I'm actually going to Oklahoma on Tuesday with a friend from Crystal City to pick up his TTA as well. I would love to see how some of you guys have modded your cars.

Where at in Oklahoma are you going to? Maybe we can get together and show cars.:D

There is a thread already on this but you should all try and go to the Buick Vs. Ford Shootout in Oklahoma. A great time and you will see lots-o-fast cars! Will anyone be able to make it? If you think it is a long drive, I don't want to hear it!:D I am in Augusta, GA right now w/ my TTA that I drove from OKC, OK to do some training and I will be leaving on the 22nd of this month so I have to drive back and get ready in 1 day because the shootout is on the 25th of this month. BTW, I get to stay the night somewhere when I do drive back. This is a real big test for my car! So, are you in?!;)

We actually drove all the way out there to look at a car listed on this board. The car turned out to be an 11 second pile! My buddy ended up walking.

Are you currently at Moody? Interesting how many AF guys drive TTA's. The original owner of my car was AF as well:D

I am actually at Tinker AFB. There is another retired AF Col. on here that has one. He is the moderator of the TTA section. Well mine actually just took a dump on me. Crank snapped in two.:( Well that is what I am guessing.