ans knock alert ????

bryant

ok this is installed in my car and was when i got the car i tried to research this and no luck so thought id see what yall can tell me about this sorry for the cell pics i know there crap but best i could do at the time lol

Attachments

• ans.jpg
    ans.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 174
  • ans1.jpg
    ans1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 174
  • ans2.jpg
    ans2.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 180
ok this is installed in my car and was when i got the car i tried to research this and no luck so thought id see what yall can tell me about this sorry for the cell pics i know there crap but best i could do at the time lol

ANS use to be a shop that raced grand nationals. i have the owners race car that i bought at a auction. i dont know if he built that or not. if no one else knows then you have to call pete at PTE he is the son of the owner of ANS that is no longer open he would know. BTW if you dont want that and it came from ans i will take it.:tongue:

so ANS had good products

are you from chicago? they use to be a shop that worked on grand nationals. they are no longer open they use to be in melrose park. is there a ans sticker on the car?( usally on back window) can you post pics of the car?

i can post the pics no sticker in back glass and the guy i got it from didnt know who done the work on this car so i called the guy he got it from and again doesnt know and it has several mods i pulled heads a lil while back and no im in alabama

i can post the pics no sticker in back glass and the guy i got it from didnt know who done the work on this car so i called the guy he got it from and again doesnt know and it has several mods i pulled heads a lil while back and no im in alabama

it might be a ANS car. i have the fathers race car as i said i still have to put it together, but its a beast. 550 hp on dyno first pull no nitrous no intercooler on 10 pounds of boost. wouldnt suprise me if it was an ans car they were real big in the early 90's (i think he even beat kenny bell at a race). the only bad thing is if that thing breaks you might not be able to find someone to fix it.:(

hersomething that was weird to me i done a carfax and no listing at all on this car till 94 from 94 on it shows every time it changed owners and everytime it was registered maybe carfax only went bak to 94 so ur saying the ans knock sensor i have may be one of a kind:cool:

hersomething that was weird to me i done a carfax and no listing at all on this car till 94 from 94 on it shows every time it changed owners and everytime it was registered maybe carfax only went bak to 94 so ur saying the ans knock sensor i have may be one of a kind:cool:

i wish i knew the history of that car. i bet it can be at one time traced back to having work done on it by ANS. its hard to tell if it is a one of a kind part, because not many people know about his work, and his shop is no longer open.

Wow! Look at that fossil. LOL!

Not one of a kind but prolly one of the last still in action.