Another SIMMONS wheel group purchase

http://www.groupawheels.com/driftr_black.html

Can I get these for my White T

18x8 w/2" lip (fronts)
18x9 w/3" lip (rears )

What colors can they powder coat the centers,want something lighter than black but darker than silver for a White car....

If this can happen please let me know..
Thanks Dennis

Dennis: $231.00 ea from GroupA. Add $125.00 per set of (4) for a Black Ice finish, a chromium based paint over black resulting in a illuminating brilliance with a shadowed accent.

So how much would the ROH 3 piece series be in 18"??? They Do look pretty cool, aand different so that is cool with me.

Chance: ROH 18x8.5 & 18x9.5 in Black or Charcoal Grey Metallic or Gold or Silver or White for $2282.00.00 per set of (4) Group Buy Price. Add $125.00 per set of (4) for Black Ice finish, a chromium based paint over black resulting in a illuminating brilliance with a shadowed accent.

FBSideoiler427 said:
Chance: ROH 18x8.5 & 18x9.5 in Black or Charcoal Grey Metallic or Gold or Silver or White for $2282.00.00 per set of (4) Group Buy Price. Add $125.00 per set of (4) for Black Ice finish, a chromium based paint over black resulting in a illuminating brilliance with a shadowed accent.

$570 each,does that come with tires ,also what is the price of the rimsWITHOUT the Group purchase

link to ROH Modenas on Turbo T

here's what I opted for to try to be different... I have liked these wheels for a while and couldnt afford to buy them. I bought them about 2 months ago before I got married, as a present to me....[I knew after I got married it would be hard as hell to get my wife to understand my need to spend 3 grand on tires and wheels :eek: ] They have been patiently sitting in my living room as I redid the front suspension.... I just couldnt wait any longer so today I put one on to see how it looks :D :D :D Well hopefully this week after detailing the wheel wells and frame rails i will be ready to install for real....

Attachments

• wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 445
need to see the whole car to get the effect,,Black Ice would be sweet lookin on the gold... :cool:

BandAid said:
http://www.groupawheels.com/driftr_black.html

Can I get these for my White T

18x8 w/2" lip (fronts)
18x9 w/3" lip (rears )

What colors can they powder coat the centers,want something lighter than black but darker than silver for a White car....

If this can happen please let me know..
Thanks Dennis

Dennis: $231.00 ea from GroupA. Add $125.00 per set of (4) for a Black Ice finish, a chromium based paint over black resulting in a illuminating brilliance with a shadowed accent.

What BS do I need ??
Have you seen the Black Ice in Person???
Would like to order these soon.... :smile:

Yo, whats up twinny, Its Greg from the Allstar team!

Can I get a pic of the 19"x11" on a TR of some form...Thx

TwinyTwin said:
What would the pricing be for the OM's with the black centers. Size 18x8.5(front) 18X9.5 (rear). Don't really know much about the back spacing. Very interested, you can email me at twinytwin@bellsouth.net. Oh, does this package come with tires? if so are they already mounted and balanced?
Thats the package one my GN, There are pics in my sig for ya!

GregInAtl said:
Yo, whats up twinny, Its Greg from the Allstar team!

Can I get a pic of the 19"x11" on a TR of some form...Thx

Hey Greg, how you doing? You ever get your GN.

I am ironing out the details... I am ready to roll, I am ready to give it suspension, tires, and lookin for wheels...I have spo's lined up, and ready to get it goin...

BUX - I see you finally used those "cinder block replacements" like they should be used!! :D

Very nice INDEED :biggrin:

"RUN4BUX" what size are those??? I want to put some blk whels on the car either 19" or 20"s. Not made up my mind yet.. What the general widest width an the best offset to go for??? Thiking about some Torque Thrust II's an painting the centers black!!

The wheels are I believe 18x8.5 (F) and 18x9.5 (B).

FB - Pic was taken just after cleaning up crushed cinder blocks. You can see all the dust on the wheels.

BUX, that is the sickness!
19s and 20s will fit, there are some on here , like HybridT than can tell you exactly what they run (he is 20" f&R) and has taken the guess work out.
I am planning on a 19"x8 F, and a 20"x 10 R for a street rod staggered look...along with layin the belly to the ground.