Another SIMMONS wheel group purchase

when will you be placing the order? I'm EXTREMELY interested, but need a few days to make sure my current wheels will fit on my other car in storage. The damn things are just too heavy... I cant stand it any more. These wheels are light weight, right? I love the way they look with the black centers!

Second Simmons GP

I can quarterback a second GP if there's enough interest. We need at least 5 orders to get the discount. I think 10 will get us additional discounts, but lets work on the first 5. Let me know what car you have and we can go from there. THanks.

FBSideoiler427 said:
Same wheels in black!

FBSideoiler427,
Are these a cross spoke wheel like the Turbo T/A uses? Can you send me a close up picture of the wheel?

I am looking for bigger wheels for my 89 TTA.

Please send pic's (if you have them) to dave_gershon@comcast.net

Thanks,
Dave

davege - They're the spoked variety.

Attachments

• Simmons F series.jpg
    Simmons F series.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 367
  • GN w Simmons wheels 063 - Red.jpg
    GN w Simmons wheels 063 - Red.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 414
What would the pricing be for the OM's with the black centers. Size 18x8.5(front) 18X9.5 (rear). Don't really know much about the back spacing. Very interested, you can email me at twinytwin@bellsouth.net. Oh, does this package come with tires? if so are they already mounted and balanced?

So far I have 1 committed. There needs to be four or more to take advantge of the Simmons pricing. Remember - this is for ANY car and ANY SIMMONS wheel.

Simmons New Flash !!!!!!!!!!

Simmons has announced a new price on its wheels effective Oct 1, 2005:

GroupA recommends the ROH line of 3-pc, modular wheels, where they can extend better pricing.

Go to www.groupawheels.com, click on the ROH button, go to second panel of wheels (3 piece modular). Listed are 18" or 19" ROH Adrenalin3 or Director or Modena or Strada wheels. Styles, widths and colors are similar to the Simmons.

FBSideoiler427 said:
Simmons has announced a new price on its wheels effective Oct 1, 2005:

GroupA recommends the ROH line of 3-pc, modular wheels, where they can extend better pricing.

Go to www.groupawheels.com, click on the ROH button, go to second panel of wheels (3 piece modular). Listed are 18" or 19" ROH Adrenalin3 or Director or Modena or Strada wheels. Styles, widths and colors are similar to the Simmons.

So how much would the ROH 3 piece series be in 18"??? They Do look pretty cool, aand different so that is cool with me. Also, are the Simmons going up in price??? Let me know
I am also looking at some other wheels made by http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelprofiles-model.php?id=classic there price is $2140 per set in 18" sizes with Black anodized centers or fully polished.

Chance

ChanceG said:
.....ROH 3 piece series be in 18"??? They Do look pretty cool, aand different so that is cool with me.

Chance

:D :D :D Thats what I have fo my car..... ;)