Aluminum Radiator for a GN

Who makes an aluminum radiator with the transmission and oil coolers for our GN's? Be Cool has one for the GN but it only has the trans cooler.

Any help would be appreciated......( I don't want a F-body radiator)

Thanks guys,

Woody

Woody
here are some pics contact me with a pm for more info .
Don

Attachments

• z Grand national 01.jpg
    z Grand national 01.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 248
  • z Grand National 07.jpg
    z Grand National 07.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 251
  • z Grand National 06.jpg
    z Grand National 06.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 248
  • z Grand National 05.jpg
    z Grand National 05.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 248
Since you are making these could you post up a shot of the core & coolers with the pass side tank off?

Thanx

Since you are making these could you post up a shot of the core & coolers with the pass side tank off?

Thanx
Is this what your looking for comparison in tube design between 3 row brass copper and 2 row one inch tube aluminum .
and inside of tank and coolers .

Don

Attachments

• z core buick.jpg
    z core buick.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 181
  • z core tank buick.jpg
    z core tank buick.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 174
is this the same radiator that PTS sells? it looks nearly identical inside and out. it's a great unit, just curious if it's the same manufacturer. :cool:

is this the same radiator that PTS sells? it looks nearly identical inside and out. it's a great unit, just curious if it's the same manufacturer. :cool:

PTS is not the manufacturer .. I personaly build these .
Alumitech Reproductions
Don

I hope you're joking. Get an adapter and run the one you have. Is this a heat exchanger for a nuclear reactor, or a radiator for a buick?

I'd have to say the reactor! most of the items we put on our Buicks here are government prices it seems.

I have a Long 29k rated trans cooler. Still using the factory radiator. Thinking about getting a new one because I have scales again. Just rodded it last year.

Let me bend over and get prepared........:eek: