Sandwich Adapter, "Radiator transmission lines and fittings"

Chatmanboy

I need the oil cooler adapter plate that has the ports for the oil cooler lines that goes between the filter and pump.

Also the transmission lines and fittings that attaches to radiator

Thanks

I believe I have the sandwich adapter as well as the all important thicker than stock o-ring that is brand new (purchased from earlbrown but never used it). I'll check when I get home and send pics.

Or you could choose to omit the sandwich adapter all together and run without it like a lot of guys do...

I need the oil cooler adapter plate that has the ports for the oil cooler lines that goes between the filter and pump.

Also the transmission lines and fittings that attaches to radiator

Thanks
I believe I have the sandwich adapter as well as the all important thicker than stock o-ring that is brand new (purchased from earlbrown but never used it). I'll check when I get home and send pics.
Sorry, it was not where I thought I put it (I did find the o-ring though..). I have one more area to check but won't have access until late tomorrow. Let me know if you're still interested in the oil cooler adapter.

ok thanks, yes I'm still interested.

I actually have a hotair and in the process of installing a cold case radiator.

What do you mean by omit the sandwich adapter?

ok thanks, yes I'm still interested.

I actually have a hotair and in the process of installing a cold case radiator.

What do you mean by omit the sandwich adapter?
Ok, I'll hunt for it again tomorrow.

Some may disagree but you really don't need to run the oil cooler adapter and the associated hoses that connect to the radiator. Many here just remove it (usually after a catastrophic engine failure). I have not experienced any cooling issues with it removed and I live in climate where its warm just about all year long. Not ever having to worry about your oil cooler lines springing a leak a some point is an added benefit.

I've got a couple of the sandwich adapters for the oil lines if you're still looking.

Are they known to leak? just may go that route and bypass it if so.

Actually, have an aftermarket external oil cooler on it. Paid for the cold case fan/radiator combo and was looking to get it all setup.

Are they known to leak? just may go that route and bypass it if so.

Actually, have an aftermarket external oil cooler on it. Paid for the cold case fan/radiator combo and was looking to get it all setup.
I don't think they have earned a reputation for leaking if that's what you're asking but hoses definitely have a service life so it would be one less thing to worry about in the future. And since you already have an external cooler, all the more reason to just leave it off.

The other thing is buying a used oil cooler is risky unless you can be absolutely certain it came from a clean engine.

I've got a sandwich and these braided lines if you are interested send me a pm
20210821_144652.jpg

Ok, I'll hunt for it again tomorrow.

Chatmanboy
Well, I looked but could not find it. I'll probably find it one day when I'm not looking for it :rolleyes:
In any case, it sounds like you are leaning towards not installing it anyway and I'm guessing you will probably not miss it.