? about ESP twin turbo

THE BLACK MAMBA

I`ve compared the new design twin turbo setup to ESP performance twin turbo and i have to say ESP design wins me over hands down, the design is like stock not like the new one with the pipe that attach to the downpipe (which i dont like)...but my question is what does the ESP twin turbo setup includes...I know the new design is price at $2500 but you still have to purchase turbos and other stuff to make it work which could put the price over $2500....trust me i`m not downing no one on there design, this is just my opinion..and i witness ESP performance twin turbo and it seems like they perfected theres low 10`s:rolleyes: ..any help would do thanks

I`ve compared the new design twin turbo setup to ESP performance twin turbo and i have to say ESP design wins me over hands down, the design is like stock not like the new one with the pipe that attach to the downpipe (which i dont like)...but my question is what does the ESP twin turbo setup includes...I know the new design is price at $2500 but you still have to purchase turbos and other stuff to make it work which could put the price over $2500....trust me i`m not downing no one on there design, this is just my opinion..and i witness ESP performance twin turbo and it seems like they perfected theres low 10`s:rolleyes: ..any help would do thanks

"The new design twin turbo kit setup?" You need to elaborate a little more on who's kit ur comparing it to. And the entire kit will run 2-3 times more then $2500.

If you mean Jay and my kit as the other kit, that isn't the price. We don't have an exact price yet as we haven't had a manufacturer price them for us yet. It will be at least half or LESS than what the other kit cost....
When completed our kit will allow you to retain all your factory accessories including A/C:biggrin: It will also work with most front mounts already out there...

Now with that said, pick which ever you like just correcting facts. Their kit works I have seen the car at the track run so.... ESP also stepped up and gave a big bag of engine goodies for the Toys4Tots car. Big thanks to them for that. Good luck with your project either way:biggrin:

esp twin turbo

I talked to john at esp. the whole kit costs around $7,000 like somebody mentioned. it's pretty complete[frt mt,turbos,headers,downpipes,hoses and clamps. you will need a new operating sys. and wideband o2. I'm thinking about it. has anybody seen one installed or had experience with one? he was at the nationals last year,so was I but I had to leave early and didn't get to see it. thanks. paulski4@aol.com

FWIW The pics I saw in GM High Tech Performance of the TT ESP kit required the inner fenders to be cut, batt to the trunk and A/C removed.

I've been to esp a couple of times, and i have seen the "twins", the front mount is insane, i think 4 1/2 in core, the setup looks very clean and from what i understand it is pretty much bolt-on. They can customize the kit for your needs to. and it is around 7-7.5k

Do you understand English or do you want to find out for yourself? If you want more, I could tell you more.

This makes no sense , find out for my self, what is anyone going to do to me for sugesting the idea that that one could try to build there own setup. I wasnt talking bad about any shop or products so unless i offended you in some way then your comments make no sense .

Do you understand English or do you want to find out for yourself? If you want more, I could tell you more.

LOL.... Them sound like fighting words. What does "do you understand English" mean. Are the guys at ESP connected to the Soprano's :rolleyes: Oh no!

If your going to make comments like that and call a shop out by their name when blasting them you should expound and give examples. Otherwise it means nothing. If your going to warn someone about doing business with a vendor spit it out!

Why do you have to watch yourself when you deal with John? I've dealed with him for a couple of things with no problems.

I understand where leophious is coming from, I have had some issues with them as well, don't get me wrong John is a nice guy and all, but my order sat for a year before it was finally corrected and made right...

FWIW The pics I saw in GM High Tech Performance of the TT ESP kit required the inner fenders to be cut, batt to the trunk and A/C removed.
Incorrect. No cutting required. yes Battery should go to the rear and you do remove the A/C.

)...but my question is what does the ESP twin turbo setup includes...
Tha kit includes... 2 turbos, 2 Tial wastegates, 2 S.S. headers*, 2 3" Downpipes*, 2 S.B. oil feed lines, 2 S.B. oil return lines, 2 air filters, 2 inlet pipes, 1 S.B. P.S. hose, 1 Custom FM Intercooler, 1 Accessory Bracket, 1 Serp Belt, silicone hoses, clamps, and misc. fittings.
* Turbine housings, headers, and downpipes are 2000 degree Jet-Hot Black.
We do suggest a Tranlator Pro or FAST system. We also suggest 65# FI or better.

I thought the whole kit was a little closer to $7,000?

800 HP kit is $6,900. 1200HP kit is $8500

I was asked directly, by someone one the board today, to respond to this thread. I hope this answers your questions. You may contact us directly if you have any more questions, or comments.

I thought your kit was offered with A/C?
Not yet. I have mentioned in previous threads, regarding our ESP Twin Turbo System, that will can make a kit and maintain A/C if someone wanted to step up and let us use their car to modify the bracket. So far we are selling non-A/C kits and no one has come for an A/C/ design, yet.

Hope this helps you.