9mm handgun???

Sig is a great firearm, most agents I know carry Sig's , I own a 229 and I love it, the HK usp compact is outstanding also ( own it ) . What I use on my duty belt is a Glock 17, lots of rounds and a pretty accurate firearm. either one would make a great choice, whatever you buy, train, train and then train again. the life you save my very well be your own.

I have owned everything from custom 3k ed browns to cheap tarus pistols. I carry a sig 229 daily (because I have to). After all the guns I have owned and trained with Glock is by far my favorite. I always tell my friends if shit hits the fan Im not grabbing my wilson combat Im grabbing my Glock 17...

I have owned everything from custom 3k ed browns to cheap tarus pistols. I carry a sig 229 daily (because I have to). After all the guns I have owned and trained with Glock is by far my favorite. I always tell my friends if shit hits the fan Im not grabbing my wilson combat Im grabbing my Glock 17...

Amen.

Interesting post, ive never heard anyone who owned a wilson combat say they would grab anything but the wilson combat. You think the glock is a better weapon than the absolute best 1911 on the market? Im not trying to be sarcastic or rude, i am really just interested in your experience an opinion.

Went to the gun shop. Intending on buying a 9mm. But ended up coming home with an S&W M&P .22. I have plenty of .22 ammo and I feel it's a smart an cheaper to shoot it than my full size .40. Plus I got it pretty cheap I think. Paid 349 for it. AND they actually had spare mags for it that weren't double or triple the price. I'm happy with it. Can't wait to shoot it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have trained with some of the best many of whom shoot 1911 in competition but they all carry glock 19's as their combat weapons. High magazine cap, almost unheard of failure to feed or failure to extract with quality ammo or even cheap ammo. I believe what it comes down to is a reliable weapon that you can put rounds on Target as fast as possible. I could go on for days but if you can put two well placed shots in the t spot with a 9mm and you can't do it with a 45 because of the recoil the reliable 9mm is the better weapon. I practice 3 shot drills from the holster in 4 seconds I can't do that with my Wilson combat as nearly as accurate even with the much better trigger. To each his own I guess.

Interesting post, ive never heard anyone who owned a wilson combat say they would grab anything but the wilson combat. You think the glock is a better weapon than the absolute best 1911 on the market? Im not trying to be sarcastic or rude, i am really just interested in your experience an opinion.

your not alone, I was thinking the same thing, A WILSON COMBAT is in my opinion, has to be one of the best firearms ever built, trust me I like glock, BUT, there is no way I would grab a glock when I have a Wilson combat at hand, the only reasoning I can imagine is ammo capacity. I have a duty weapon glock 17, and yes, it is a good firearm that holds a lot of rounds, but if shit does hit the fan, I want my best weapon, my most accurate firearm, which in my tool box goes , Kimber TLE/RLII , (45) Sig sauer 229 / HK usp. if I need magazine capacity, range and accuracy then I would grab my FN 5.7 -very accurate , great distance and 3 -20 round mags. but a Wilson combat, man that is one firearm on my bucket list.

Glock 17 here. That thing goes bang every time Doesn't matter if it shoots reloads or new. You can throw that thing in mud and run it over and it still shoots!

And the 1911 is by far my favorite hand gun to shoot but don't trust it for a home brake in. The glock with no real safety's is the best gun when your under pressure.

I have trained with some of the best many of whom shoot 1911 in competition but they all carry glock 19's as their combat weapons. High magazine cap, almost unheard of failure to feed or failure to extract with quality ammo or even cheap ammo. I believe what it comes down to is a reliable weapon that you can put rounds on Target as fast as possible. I could go on for days but if you can put two well placed shots in the t spot with a 9mm and you can't do it with a 45 because of the recoil the reliable 9mm is the better weapon. I practice 3 shot drills from the holster in 4 seconds I can't do that with my Wilson combat as nearly as accurate even with the much better trigger. To each his own I guess.

I agree 100%... I shoot fairly often a Kimber Ultra .45acp, SA XDs .45acp, and a Glock-19 9mm. At 10-yards I can shoot 15/17 rounds through the Glock (rapid fire/double taps/etc.) with 2-3" groupings quicker than I can shoot 6/8 rounds out of the .45acp's with 6" groupings. FWIW, the XDs is the worst shooting gun of the three...

Oh... I love the M&P-22 I got for my daughter to shoot. It's a great firearm to have fun with! It and the Glock are my favs to take to the range.

K.

I shoot best with my kimber, I shoot the ice course,( a course we shoot in order to qualify ) better with my kimber than my glock 17, I guess what it boil's down to is
what do you shoot the most. I am more accurate with the kimber than I am with the glock, but I am even more accurate with my Sig and HK. as long as it takes care of the situation at
hand, is really what it boils down to.

You can own a fire arm out in kalifonication John? I thought you guys had to register your straws so they wouldn't be used for spit balls.:D

I will never confirm ownership, but I can tell you that this is the favorite pistol that I have shot.
I prefer the CZ's ergonomics over the HK, XD, Beretta, Kimber, Glock and Sig.
I haven't tried the M&P line yet.

I shoot best with my kimber, I shoot the ice course,( a course we shoot in order to qualify ) better with my kimber than my glock 17, I guess what it boil's down to is
what do you shoot the most. I am more accurate with the kimber than I am with the glock, but I am even more accurate with my Sig and HK. as long as it takes care of the situation at
hand, is really what it boils down to.

Is your TLE/RII a custom or pro model? I've been thinking about one of the custom models in 10mm...

K.

It's a custom model, great firearm, It was a bit costly but well worth it. I love it
I am sure you will love yours.