87 Regal/g/n 1531 Hp Is Done ...........

Thanks john , the cage seems to be a bigger deal then what i though.i need some help with the seats is it legal to keep the stock seats in the car or not .:frown:

Man that looks awesome. Keep us updated with track times.

Jason
Thanks its been alot of hard work and alot of money.Im going to florida the middle of january for a week of vacation and test with car .Ill keep all posted .:cool:

Thanks john , the cage seems to be a bigger deal then what i though.i need some help with the seats is it legal to keep the stock seats in the car or not .:frown:

We have stock seats in Chow's car, I never heard any issues with legality, but our car has the grandfathered certification
The 25.5 is far more work than the standard 10 point sportsman cage.

We have stock seats in Chow's car, I never heard any issues with legality, but our car has the grandfathered certification
The 25.5 is far more work than the standard 10 point sportsman cage.

You bet. Im still awaiting the SFI book, but its a bundle more metal to add in the car. I dont know if one car be lighter than 3600 with 200lb driver! Of course then you have to start buying all of them light parts like rack and pinion kit-tubular a arms ect

You bet. Im still awaiting the SFI book, but its a bundle more metal to add in the car. I dont know if one car be lighter than 3600 with 200lb driver! Of course then you have to start buying all of them light parts like rack and pinion kit-tubular a arms ect
Ya, got my sfi 25.5 book last week.:confused: what a joke not a street car any more.but im not takin my car to that level. i like street racing to much ill detune it..........:eek: :D my car is legal know for 8.50s so im just going to add more bars in the whole car just no funny car cage or under car bars and slow it down..........

Ya, got my sfi 25.5 book last week.:confused: what a joke not a street car any more.but im not takin my car to that level. i like street racing to much ill detune it..........:eek: :D my car is legal know for 8.50s so im just going to add more bars in the whole car just no funny car cage or under car bars and slow it down..........

Mine is still good for 7.50s until April. Then its back down to 8.50s in recerttification...O- well ..I think the new motor will take me past that ..Ill figure out what i want to do after i have the motor in and shaken the car down..

killer ride in the eights. Just wondering why carb and not fuel injection?

It is the preference of his engine builder.
The carb is a CSU and required almost no modification to make huge hp numbers.

Jesus, that thing just looks like a monster....

Can't even imagine 1500hp riding around on the street....

Nice work.

Man this car has changed alot.Looks great, It sure looks faster now then it did when I owned it. Can't wait till I get to go for a ride!!!!!!!!! CAN I DRIVE ??? LOL It can't be to much faster HEEEEEE!!! Great job to you and you Bro.:)

Attachments

• buick gn pics 041.jpg
    buick gn pics 041.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 622
nice

what size procharger is that? F1r, F2, F3? By the way that is a very nice ride!

wells guys i have been really busy finishing little things on the car. here is a list of thing i have finished. ill post pics this weekend for sure. im on the couch this weekend cause i went in and had vasectomy so im a little sore this weekend. 3 kidz is enough.
1. finished the cage
2. made a polished blower belt gaurd
3. mounted my msd digital 7al prog in the console.[sweet]
4. made new shifter bezel with switches mounted in it.
5. made a new trans cross member to except 5 in bullets.
6. made the hood fit around the pro charger with a bulge in it.
7. made blower support bracket
Thats about it .
need to paint hood finish wiring and im done. Then to track..........