87 Regal/g/n 1531 Hp Is Done ...........

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
??????????:eek: :eek: HEY THERES A TRACTION PROBLEM HOW DO I FIX THIS..............

Attachments

• big fucken motor 007.jpg
    big fucken motor 007.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,440
  • big fucken motor 003.jpg
    big fucken motor 003.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,424
Msd Digital-7 Programable.im Going To Notch The Frame Rails In The Back So I Can Get A True 10.5 On The Car ........

Just out of curiosity, what possesed you to put a supercharger on it instead of a turbo?

I am a big fan of Extreeme Street, and for a long time considered running my SBC with an Xtrim Blower combo to be class legal (as they obviously do not allow turbos)... I also had planned that *if* I did that I was going to get personalized licence plates that read : GNXTRIM :cool:

INTHEEIGHTS: LOOKS BAD ASS! Nice choice in wheels too! ;)

Just out of curiosity, what possesed you to put a supercharger on it instead of a turbo?
dollar for dollar and power- adder for power-adder it just seems to me the the blow throw liquid intercooled prochargered was the way to go....... thats just my opinion.

Good luck Ken, I hope they open the class up to turbos at some point!
What kind of tq did that monster make?
Chris has BBC dreams!:eek:

Good luck Ken, I hope they open the class up to turbos at some point!
What kind of tq did that monster make?
Chris has BBC dreams!:eek:
i called nmca this last week and they said they are open minded they would see what they could do. they said they would consider it so im working on that right now...it made 1208 tq but what i could not believe was at 4800 rpm it 1208 hp wow when i saw that i was like what kind of monster have i created.i went out yesterday for a spin all i got to say is woooow....... thats a whole lot of power!

Ken,

I still was never able to see the video!
Damn, I want to hear what that thing sounds like!

How fast is this class going and at what weight?
Let's figure out what size compressor would be fair!

Ken,

I still was never able to see the video!
Damn, I want to hear what that thing sounds like!

How fast is this class going and at what weight?
Let's figure out what size compressor would be fair!
john the weight in the class is 3500 lbs the record is tony ortus @ 8.12. send me address for video. ill next day mail. thanks ken

Pull your foot off of the gas pedal ! :D
Looks awesome man. Good Luck and keep us posted.
CC[/QUOTE Hey thanks ,things are starting to come together i final got my hood from VFN looks good and fits good. got my new msd 7 digital programmable box mounted and pulled the interior back out to weld a few more bars in it working on making templates for my frame notch so its coming together.............. ill send more pics in a day or so.

Pull your foot off of the gas pedal ! :D
Looks awesome man. Good Luck and keep us posted.
CC[/QUOTE Hey thanks ,things are starting to come together i final got my hood from VFN looks good and fits good. got my new msd 7 digital programmable box mounted and pulled the interior back out to weld a few more bars in it working on making templates for my frame notch so its coming together.............. ill send more pics in a day or so.

Ken,

I sent you some pictures and I am looking for more on my other computer.

Ken,

I have the video, I will get it converted and posted in a couple days.