87 Buick GN

TTT..guys i'm taking offers!!! car needs to go and i still have it. $12k gets it!! car runs strong and would be a great weekend toy or track car!!! let me know something!! nothing wrong..bunch of calls but no offers or buyers!!!

Deal fell through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still $12k takes it!!! guys i own cars to drive not sit and collect dust in a garage. the car is a nice steal for the mods and price. start PMing me. cleared my box.

new to the forum but been a looker for about 6-8 months. I see that your located in southeast, GA. Im in Greenville SC but my son lives in Kingsland/Saint Marys, GA right near Jax, FL. I will be down there in the next week or so. Im really interested in the GN and all i have to my name is 8,100 cash. Im not trying to insult your car or you in anyway i just figured id shoot the idea out there since i would be local. If you could send me an email to williams@clearcheck.com or williamlslater@yahoo.com within the next couple days and let me know something that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

to answer the questions, yes the ac blows but not cold. its the orginal one that came on the car so i'm not sure if it needs a recharge or if its shot. as for the cruise control, yes it works fine. no problems. the GNX style rims come on the car. tread on the tires are good as well. there is only 2 spots i have noticed that look like rust. both very common. 1 is located at the bottom of the drivers side door. passenger side has no rust. the other is about a nickel size spot under the weather stripping on the left t-top. as said before though, the car does not leak at all. come see me and i'll drive you through a car wash or something and prove it..lol. williams3982, i'll consider your offer. kaw kid, send me a time to call you. be patient with me though b/c i work out of town. i'm not gone weeks at a time but sometimes its hard to get back on here. later guys.