6870 precision turbo on a stage 2 any one?

What intake are you going to use? With any 4" inlet (from the turbo) from my experience I had to run a 1" intake spacer in order for my air intake pipe to clear under my intercooler pipe. just a little food for thought.

What intake are you going to use? With any 4" inlet (from the turbo) from my experience I had to run a 1" intake spacer in order for my air intake pipe to clear under my intercooler pipe. just a little food for thought.
21e66d823977d8a370e38150a594c916.jpg
this was my old setup a 109 stroker with champion intake 6466 turbo with 4 inlet RJC Inlet pipe I had plenty of room underneath but you never know with this new combo lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Would love to see your TA assembled? Who's building your block ?
Everything you are doing looks great , will be following.
Thanks man. Nick Micale is doing it .just waiting for the heads to get back from the cnc porting. Block is done though
483e899b5a7d31003a610c2edbb6fa0c.jpg

Nick is a great mentor and very knowledgable builder , As it turns out I am having him build my TA assembly
Also, it sounds like you may be ahead of me in the line of builds ! Moving forward with our bulilds it would good to
Share progress as you are , with yours on the board . I like your sensors in the headers , a good addition to monitor the big picture in your tune .

Thanks man. Nick Micale is doing it .just waiting for the heads to get back from the cnc porting. Block is done though

His CNC ported he'd look and preform amazing

21e66d823977d8a370e38150a594c916.jpg
this was my old setup a 109 stroker with champion intake 6466 turbo with 4 inlet RJC Inlet pipe I had plenty of room underneath but you never know with this new combo lol

Ditch the vacuum block on top of the dog house, use a 1" plenum spacer with the vacuum lines tapped into it. Like ttypewhite said, it gives you more room (especially if you're using a distributor) and it looks a lot cleaner.

Ditch the vacuum block on top of the dog house, use a 1" plenum spacer with the vacuum lines tapped into it. Like ttypewhite said, it gives you more room (especially if you're using a distributor) and it looks a lot cleaner.
Maybe I like the way it looks Chris .and like I said I had plenty of room underneath the intercooler pipe running the 6466 with a 4 inch inlet pipe

Not a bad idea though about tapped into the spacer if I do have to run a spacer .

I took them off my phone and pit them on my computer. Let me see

Photo was taken in novemeber so I would guess it's nat86. There was another in the process alittle behind this one

Boy your right I'm going to have to use a spacer this turbo sets a lot higher then the 6466 !!

If you need a spacer, your going to have to get rid of the vacuum block on top of the throttle body. It will definitely hit the hood. Your new vacuum source should either be drilled into your 1" spacer, or the back of the intake. A 1/2" spacer still won't clear..... Also, if you have a decent hoodliner, it's gonna be compromised by this latest edition........ask me how I know. lol

What style of camshaft are you using? Billet or casting?

If you need a spacer, your going to have to get rid of the vacuum block on top of the throttle body. It will definitely hit the hood. Your new vacuum source should either be drilled into your 1" spacer, or the back of the intake. A 1/2" spacer still won't clear..... Also, if you have a decent hoodliner, it's gonna be compromised by this latest edition........ask me how I know. lol
Ok sounds like a plan. Does anyone sale a block of plate for the top of the Throttlebody?