60-1 tt sbc

I was going to post earlier, to tell Reed when he takes pics not to leave his logo out, but looks as if he noticed it. He and I go way back, helluva fabricator...Taught me alot. Some good, some bad : ) Looks like he has his stuff together....Make sure to tell him we approve : ) Not that our opinion really matters though.....

60-1s

what do you guys think about this turbo on my twin turbo sbc build .

60-1, 76trim turbine, 1.0 divided turbine housing , 4" inlet 2.5" discharge, GT compressor housing . .70A/R .

Build as follows :

Little M Block 4.125 bore (400 cu/in)
AFR 210's Race Ready Alum Heads
Motown Intake converted to EFI (95lb/hr Injectors)
Custom Ground Hyd Roller (236/232 @.50 603" lift )
Harland Sharp 1.6 Roller Rockers
Eagle Forged crank 3.750" stroke
Eagle Forged H beams w/L19 bolts (5.7)
Wilson 90mm Intake Elbow
90mm Accufab TB
JE Turbo Pistons w/.200" Pin upgrade
JE Rings
B&B Performance Oil Pan

twin 60-1s for your Dart blocked 400cid is perfect for the street/strip mated to a manual 400 with Dusty's choice of converter is heaven to drive, no such thing as lag and durable as a rock. I was tempted to go for a bigger turbo set up but after owning and driving my Twins 60-1 for a while both in the streets and the track i will never look back, can't be too greedy but a guaranteed instant gratification:biggrin: good luck with your build.

twin 60-1s for your Dart blocked 400cid is perfect for the street/strip mated to a manual 400 with Dusty's choice of converter is heaven to drive, no such thing as lag and durable as a rock. I was tempted to go for a bigger turbo set up but after owning and driving my Twins 60-1 for a while both in the streets and the track i will never look back, can't be too greedy but a guaranteed instant gratification:biggrin: good luck with your build.

I agree . when I first started trying to determine what turbo size that would be needed to reach my street/strip pump gas goals . I figured I would end up in the T66 or T70 turbo sizing range . But... after speaking to Reed, he totally assured me a pair of his built T4 60-1mm would more than easily meet my expectations and then some . He could of easily "up sold" me on a pair of larger turbos but he chose not to . I'm just waiting to hear back from Dusty on a PTC converter . :)