274v6 vs 540v8 youre opinion?

I forgot where I saw it, but that GNX was CLEAN. If I'm correct, the person who sold the car was willing to sell it with the original drivetrain for a decent price. Props to the person who bought it;) .

It is just a car. It can go back to stock at anytime. Why buy a gn I already have 2 I think this is the cooest gnx ever.

Attachments

• DSC00237.jpg
    DSC00237.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 584
  • DSC00238.jpg
    DSC00238.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 580
  • DSC00232.jpg
    DSC00232.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 587
  • DSC00233.jpg
    DSC00233.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 574
  • DSC00234.jpg
    DSC00234.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 574
here is a couple more.

Attachments

• DSC00235.jpg
    DSC00235.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 575
  • DSC00236.jpg
    DSC00236.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 564
  • brakes 014.jpg
    brakes 014.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 564
  • brakes 016.jpg
    brakes 016.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 561
Now that is super nice! You probably put 50K into it but killed 50K in value of the GNX, very nice work none the less. The rest of the 547 may what your head.

the rest of the 546. I paid 40 grand for it so i am in it right. It's only money I will make more tomarrow

I'd drive it.... and giggle like a loon the entire time.............:biggrin:

that is the sickest gn i have ever seen!!! and i have built plenty of gns [3] one of which was a highly modified low 9 show/race car invested close to 60 grand,but that is just plain sick!!!!!!!!!! awesome brother!!! its only money!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this car IS a GNX.

It IS - that was the one that was posted on EBay with the stock drivetrain in the background......AWESOME CAR IMO -

sooooo SMOKE20 did the seller give the stock drivetrain with it?:confused:
I love that car its just SICK!!! Id drive it with a HUGE smile:D - Have you run it yet?

I had it out wed night the way you seen it in the picture. I have to pint the header, fillers and bumpers yet. and wet sand doors, hood and trunk and fenders. I am hopeing to take to be for sat so len and kenny can see it. It is stupid fast for a street car.

hey guys i need youre help! my goal is low tens on pump and alky with super reliability and streetability and low nines on race fuel and more boost! which way would you go and why and could you give me youire build up an money involved on project

540 turbo V8 hands down.

I have a GNX with a sbc and twin turbo. and i love it. way better than a v-6

this is my type of car guy.

I'd drive it.... and giggle like a loon the entire time.............:biggrin:

Me Three

Awesome cars!!!

Its yours do what you want. Dollar per cubic inch boosted or not the new lsx blocks and parts win in my opinion hands down. If money is not an object a boosted ls7 out of a new vette would be stupid fast yet docile enough for the street. The leaps that gm has made in the series is amazing when comparing to 70's and 80's era technology of some of the older parts. I feel kinda letdown by gm with the new Camaro. They could have already had it on the market at least yrs by now. They have dragged their feet, and with the Mortgage mess and fuel prices lost possible sales. Hopefully market conditions will not turn it into a late 70's z with a 175 hp to make greenpeace happy.

ANYWAY, My vote if funds allow is for you to build a Big cubic inch LSX with twin turbos and let me drive it just once. I promise to praise your decision. Hahahaa

To each there own man that is a killer car smoke20 i'd be proud to have it who cares what purist think! and for the original thread go bbc no comparison i think the gn should have been built with small block turbo!

LSX is said to make the same numbers, if not more than a traditional BBC, except the LSX can do it without blinking an eye, plus they're aluminum and they have 6 bolt mains. Biggest downfall besides price is the mods required to get them to fit.