2017 Buick Grand National

The new GN is on my radar, but only as a two door coupe. I would take the ATS-V Sedan, CTS-V Sedan or a CTS-V Sport Wagon as a 4 door. But the wagon would win that battle, just to be different.

The new GN is on my radar, but only as a two door coupe.
I agree!… (y)

and

I would take the ATS-V Sedan, CTS-V Sedan or a CTS-V Sport Wagon as a 4 door. But the wagon would win that battle, just to be different.
This time I don't agree, sorry…(n) especially the wagon…uuugh!…It's the one I'd want the least…C'mon…A Cadillac wagon…:yuck:

Claude.[/QUOTE]

We just tuned a 2.0 Turbo in the ATS and got 50HP to the tire with nothing else done. On the twin car some billet compressor wheels and a tune should add 100+HP, there is still more on the table with exhaust and things too. We will get one when they come out

We just tuned a 2.0 Turbo in the ATS and got 50HP to the tire with nothing else done. On the twin car some billet compressor wheels and a tune should add 100+HP, there is still more on the table with exhaust and things too. We will get one when they come out

Mike , have you looked at ZZPerformance upgrades to the Ecotec 2.0 Turbo motor ? That is the same motor they had in the Cobalt SS turbo . My son had one and with just a GM stage 1 tune @ 22psi and supporting intake mods ( intake plumbing form air filter to throttle body & 3 bar map ) , that car was a screamer , first gear was useless . He bought the LNF stage 1 cams with the larger fuel pump lobe which showed 75 hp increase over stock , but he ended up selling everything before installing it because he decided to buy a house instead ( good choice ) . Check out their site if you haven't already , zzperformance.com

Last edited: