2015 Texas Buick Nationals Discussion thread

Thanks David Newton for doing what you do, it was a good time and i look forward to next years.
It was good to finally meet you William Avila and the others i met....I'll see all you guys in Oklahoma, GO TEAM BUICK

2nd the thanks to David ! I was hesitant about going yesterday wasn't sure if I would fit in or be accepted boy was I wrong . I was amazed at how nice everybody was and willing to help in any way they could I will definitely be attending all future events I can .

I plan on making the Oklahoma event. Went last year and had a blast.

Thanks David for putting this on again this year! Maybe we'll get a break in the weather next year!

All are very welcome glad to do it. See everyone at Noble in Sept.
1434320795704.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Great time yesterday, even though I was only able to be a spectator. Had one Buick guy, non turbo, tell me he's never seen so many GN's in one place. Hope to have mine ready for Noble.
Thanks for the work getting this together Rick.

I've heard this before. lol I guess he has never been to Noble or the Big Nats?

BTW Who is Rick?

Guess he hasn't, but he knows about Noble now, and he plans on trying to go.
You know Rick, he's that guy that did all the grunt work for you getting this thing together . I can't even keep my own kids names straight...Rick. Seriously though, thanks for all you did David.

Nice videos Jerryl. Had a blast as always. Best $10 I spend all year.

I've always heard of something in Noble but never follow up on it. Is this the Ford vs. Buick event?

Yes Noble is at Thunder Valley. It is the Buick v Ford thing. I haven't been but am trying to get it together so we can this year, because by the pix it is a really nifty event.

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11am – 7pm Central Time was the info I could find. They don't have a flyer up at the Ok Buick Site and the track site just has the time/date info.

Last edited:
Noble should have a good event this year Jack cotton is on the list to bring The Great Pumpkin and his Pontiac. It's also the 20th anniversary of the event