2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

Jd

Just as I told you last night when talking about this very subject.. I don't think those that say there gonna race should have a vote in how the class is ran. It can make a difference on how the outcome of the class and they never show up....

There is a ton of people on past lists that say there gonna show up and never do...

o if this is allowed I will no longer be a racer in TAI.

Jd

Just as I told you last night when talking about this very subject.. I don't think those that say there gonna race should have a vote in how the class is ran. It can make a difference on how the outcome of the class and they never show up....

There is a ton of people on past lists that say there gonna show up and never do...

I agree, at least made 1 T** heads up race in past 2 years or 2 races in past 5 years, something like that perhaps?

Jd

Patrick has a good point. I voted this time and did not race because we ended up bringing Casey's car. I did race in nc last year so I don't feel too bad.

Patrick has a good point. I voted this time and did not race because we ended up bringing Casey's car. I did race in nc last year so I don't feel too bad.

In the other classes, typically I've seen it's if you qualified at least once in past 2 or 3 years to be eligible to vote.

In the other classes, typically I've seen it's if you qualified at least once in past 2 or 3 years to be eligible to vote.

Same this I said to JD last night as well. IF you raced TAI in the past 2 years then you should be allowed to vote. JD thought otherwise. JD we need clarification

U can vote, polls are open, but if persons don't show up to race vote is cancelled.

Thanks for wanting to JOIN a truly GREAT BUNCH OF ALKYHOLICS!!!

How Do you plan to allow the class to be voted on and then when people don't show up , you change it by canceling their vote ?

Lets say that people vote on allowing nitrous ...5 people show up with nitrous but 7 people that voted it in don't show up , now it's not allowed ? WTF ...
This can not be a vote cancelled poll.

I'm just a newbie here but that's my thoughts

Bryan

How Do you plan to allow the class to be voted on and then when people don't show up , you change it by canceling their vote ?

Lets say that people vote on allowing nitrous ...5 people show up with nitrous but 7 people that voted it in don't show up , now it's not allowed ? WTF ...

Bryan

I think what he meant is that for your vote to count you had to have raced TAI before the vote, not after the vote.

Bryan

I hear where you guys are comimg from, but I think your misunderstanding what is being voted ON,

We are not voting to change the RULES..................We are only voting on 2 things Distance and Tree.

We voted this year to go to 1/8 mile.................correct

Now the question has been asked agian, 1/8 or 1/4 or 1000ft, and the Type of tree has also been questioned.

It sounds like what is really being QUESTIONED now is who can VOTE!!!!!!!!!

You should not be able to cast a vote if you have not participated in the class in the last 2 racing seasons

From xTsm rules:
Anyone who ran TSM in 2013 and 2014 is eligible to submit, vote, suggest, gripe, or debate.
I'd like to have the rules changes, if any, in place by November 15th so everyone has ample time to prepare for next year.

Thanks

From TSO:

It's that time of year again. Here's your chance to discuss any rules changes you might want. Any past, present, or future TSO racer can join in the discussion. Like always, only the last 2 years particpants have a vote. I will have to look through all the old ladders and see who those are. Because we had so few races this year, I suspect the list will be much smaller.
Just like last year, I am open to somebody else taking the reins and running the class if that's what you guys want.

From THS:

Ok guys 2014 is here I suppose it's time to get this stuff settled.

Let me lay down some ground rules
Anyone that Qualified at a race in 2013, or raced 2011-2012 can vote.
You can vote here or send me a PM if you prefer.

As you can see they have something in common as not everyone is allowed to vote on a rule change... they can bring anything up for discussion otherwise.

Last edited:
You should not be able to cast a vote if you have not participated in the class in the last 2 racing seasons

From xTsm rules:

From TSO:

From THS:

As you can see they have something in common
You can remove my vote from the results

B

To Clarify a person can vote, if they have supported the class in the last 3 years, ALL OTHERS are welcome to race next year and after RACING.........not just say there gonna...... but actual DO...............can then vote on FUTURE POLLS!!!!!

I have raced this CLASS ever year since it has started , HOPING FOR IT TO GROW!!!!!!

the're 1000's of Buicks with alky and want to give them some where to RACE!!!!!

1. JD

Please add your name IF YOU WANT TO RACE AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You can remove my vote from the results

B

What you talkin' about? Your vote counts! I had a blast just hangin' and racing last week. It's all in fun! I even bowled a 54 and had just as much fun as if I bowled 204 last week.

I have always been the SPOKEPERSON for the class to help PROMOTE and raise interest in our CLASS

What you talkin' about? Your vote counts! I had a blast just hangin' and racing last week. It's all in fun! I even bowled a 54 and had just as much fun as if I bowled 204 last week.
I have not participated in the past 2 years. I have shown up to race multiple times, be it Bowling Green or towing my car 900 miles to North Carolina...always had some issue that kept me from racing. Drama seems to follow my car.....I have paid to race in Bowling Green for all 3 days TWICE before this year and never made a pass !!! I am ok with rules being what they are ,where if you haven't raced for the last 2 years. Not complaining at all. Just saying if that is what it is then remove my vote.

I have had fun for years at the events even without being able to run my car. I enjoyed the hell out of this year, even if I hadn't been able to compete I would have had fun !! I only won TAI on a couple of technicalities, I still don't feel like it was a REAL win. YOU kicked my ass other than the red light due to my spinning, should have been YOU in the finals!!!!!!!

The race between Grey Racer and I was COMPLETELY AWESOME !!! I dont know how much closer a race can be !!! .0058 on the win??? NOBODY could have said with any certainty who won that race without the light on the board...it was that close .

I am good with whatever is decided. Just want to have some fun and run my car.

Bryan

Having fun is what this class has and always will be ABOUT!!!

Bryan I have learned over the years that nothing is forever but keeping the candle burning is what WE LIKE TO DO!!!!

The TTA will be there next year we don't care if its 1/8th or 1/4 it's about hanging out with friends and winning the 50/50 lol Brad