2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Its never too early to begin the smack talking ;);)

Please allow me to begin.....
bennet.png

Clearly no chrome grills should be allowed in TAI, I updated my sig to reflect current paint scheme of my car to be in compliance with the new rules.

Clearly no fiberglass hoods or front and rear bumpers should be allowed either. Not to mention it needs to be a street car with no roll cage or seat bar or whatever someone wants to call it

At least my car has wipers and they actually work!!! RainX isn't enough, trust me, I drove a few hours in rain to get to BG this year in my street car.

I have an idea, 100# weight break for cars that drive over 300 miles to the races with no trailer or support vehicle....

It looked like so much fun, I may slap an alky kit on and get another blue T in the mix.....

Hybrids ??? :D
I thought you said 1/8 mile sucked??? LOL

I would think that if it made weight and had a 109 , 3 bolt and ALKY, filled up with 10 gallons with the rest of us it would be allowed.

We could bring it up for a vote...

Bryan

I thought you said 1/8 mile sucked??? LOL

I would think that if it made weight and had a 109 , 3 bolt and ALKY, filled up with 10 gallons with the rest of us it would be allowed.

We could bring it up for a vote...

Bryan

Agreed... simple rules

I voted for 1/4 last time, but after running qualifying and eliminations in 1/8, I liked how competitive it was. Anyone had a chance to win if they made a clean run. Next time I'll run more than 19-21 psi though...

Wait a MINUTE .........WHO WENT OUT FIRST ROUND........;);););)

I at least made it to the semi finals!!!!!!

This is Drag RACIN SHIZ happens!!!!

We can vote again for 1/8 or 1/4 BUT YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP TO RACE!!!!!!!

The rules are simple make weight, 109block, 3 bolt turbo and 10 gallons with everyone else!!!!!!

It doesn't get any easier then THAT!!!

I voted for 1/4 last time, but after running qualifying and eliminations in 1/8, I liked how competitive it was. Anyone had a chance to win if they made a clean run. Next time I'll run more than 19-21 psi though...

EXACTLY!!!! People do not realize how much more competitive that 1/8th mile racing truly is. The driver really comes into play much more than the horsepower game. Ask Jason White and Dusty Bradford as they run 1/8th mile frequently... Of the cars that ran TAI this year I would say JD, Patrick, and Myself had the most horsepower however none of us were the victor this past weekend. There were several races that NOONE could tell who won because the racing was so tight and competitive until the scoreboard lit up for the win... I would hope to see the race next year be 1/8th mile. We will put up a vote middle of next year for any racers that ran TAI in 2013 & 2014 unless there are any objections from JD or Julio...