2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

The #1 and #2 qualifiers both joined 'Team We Go On Red', so that means I have second most horsepower in TAI haha, but I haven't even turned it up, and I kinda like not turning it up to 'all the boost' since it doesn't break anything too bad this way.

I did see somewhere maybe even to 1000ft???

I would think that 2 things can be voted on

1.1/8 1/4 1000ft
2. Pro or Sportsman tree

What do u'all think???

Pro tree would help those who run other classes, xTSM/THS. It really threw me off when I ran TAI and THS and had to hot lap it back to back on different trees. I'm sure Patrick and JD would agree.

Pro tree would help those who run other classes, xTSM/THS. It really threw me off when I ran TAI and THS and had to hot lap it back to back on different trees. I'm sure Patrick and JD would agree.

I have felt the racers in this class have been more novice racer and personally needed the time , that being said I believe voting on changing would definately help with running mutiple classes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would vote 1/8th and pro tree since all other heads up classes are as well... however long tree would be fine with me. If the vote is between 1000 and 1320 i vote 1320

Pro trees are easy, I just go on yellow. I've never red lit on a pro tree that way. Although, the last amber on a 500 sportsman is just like a 500 pro tree, just too easy to redlight on a sportsman by anticipating or going on the first or second amber instead of the third amber.

I vote 1/8 and pro ............let the driver be the difference

Clint u want to start a poll thread, voters should be anyone that ran TAI since the beginning and plan on racing next YEAR!!!

I fell that is fair for EVERYONE

Last edited:
Clint u want to start a poll thread, voters should be anyone that ran TAI since the beginning.

I fell that is fair for EVERYONE

ok on that note... 1/4 mile . Maybe some incentives may convince others go to it to. :cool:

Poll is posted and Grumpy my heap weighed in at 3740... IF you plan on running in TAI in 2015 then feel free to cast your vote

I got mine down to 3470...........;););)

JD..... nobody gives a
pile-o-crap.jpg

I'm having a challenge with my previous screen name silverttype1...so using BlackAir right now. I plan on participating in TAI 2015. I'm old school, basically, run what you brung and hope you brung enough. Meet weight requirements, and abide by the rules. For me really doesn't matter if TAI uses pro tree or sportsman tree...ALTHLOUGH, I go to a 1/4 mile track to run a 1/4 mile.

U can vote, polls are open, but if persons don't show up to race vote is cancelled.

Thanks for wanting to JOIN a truly GREAT BUNCH OF ALKYHOLICS!!!

Dammmm... anyone close to that weight ??? I think Melissa's car is around 3750 now.
I weighed in at an even 3800 !!! Oprah needs a diet !
JD is right at weight with iron heads I think.

Bryan