2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

Tony, sounds like you had another great day of racing, glad the car is running good for ya.

Consider trying what I suggested about the verter...

GOOD TIMES!

I was really impressed watching Tony run. Clean and smooth.

I made 4 passes with my blue beater in the 12.60-12.70 range and 108-112mph. Car is stock except for the TA49, 009's, SMC, extender chip and 85mm MAF and a 340 pump.

You forgot to mention the 167K on the motor!!:eek:

MR Cliff how about a 9.53@141.1 best today 9.52@140.9. The car was faster today than yesterday and I changed nothing. 9.53-9.59 never slower than 139 plus all day. I made it through the 4th round of pro and was put on the trailer being late on the light with a .080 to the competion's .043. It was a great time anyway meeting everyone and Byron is a nice track. Eddie how about that buddy;) I wish I had a stage 2 motor but after seeing Greg Edwards running 8.50@ 167 with a lsx twin turbo 3,000 mile 20 mpg 2002 Camaro I have some ideas for next year:cool: Mr. Cliff get your gremlin out of the car and I will see you Osceola or somewhere else sooner. The best thing about my car is 80 plus passes and I have changed the oil 3times and the plugs twice. I love my Atomic GN and remember this IT DON"T HURT UNTIL THE BONE SHOWS!

That Orange Camaro used to be Speed Inc's shop car. The new owner bought it turn key. Speed Inc is doing a 2010 Camaro next.

Winter project maybe

That Orange Camaro used to be Speed Inc's shop car. The new owner bought it turn key. Speed Inc is doing a 2010 Camaro next.

Twin turbos, more cubic inches and double the boost. I think the Atomic Gn may get a new attitude someday:eek:

With that new combo you could sell the trailer and the Icecream truck and just drive the car up here next year :D Of course you would need a ski rack on top of the car to carry the Steelers, TT Bone Racing flag and pole :D :D

With that new combo you could sell the trailer and the Icecream truck and just drive the car up here next year :D Of course you would need a ski rack on top of the car to carry the Steelers, TT Bone Racing flag and pole :D :D

I wish there was room in the car for all my condiments that I need with me to keep a race car going daily. I might just need a bigger ICE cream truck too haul the car and leave room for a sleeper;) I hope to make it through this season and next year maybe I will have something more for the crowd??:D

ice cream truck thats funny....

Eddie I have Chicago style hot dog cooker/steamer and Ice cream sales? That would be a great sponsor:D How long until the tracks kick me out for taking away there sales:eek: That's Right those steam cooked dogs are GOOOOD! I'm ready for another weekend at Byron. Might go to Coles this weekend.