2002 Pontiac Firebird WS6 Formula

xlr8ngn

What is the scoop on a 2002 Formula WS6. Is there a WS6 without being a formula. The one I am looking at is black and has 50K on it and I am trying to figure out how much it is worth. It is in good condition except it has about 2k worth of damage to front end. I will sell it after I fix it. NADA say about 23K average retail. How much are these cars worth, and is there a big demand for them?

the last year you could get a WS6 Formula was 2000. After that the WS6 option only came on the Trans AM.
The 1998 WS6 Formula was actually listed as 1 of the top 10 fastest US Prod cars Wish I still had the link.

I got the Formula part from the carfax. I have not seen the title but it would be more accurate. It is definitely a 2002 w/ WS6 package. I looked on Auto Trader online and the cheapest I could find was $22K. What is the demand for these cars like?

dunno about demad, but their value drops like a rock. I dont think that could be a Formula w/WS6..but maybe they put it back on the options list for the final year. I know you could nt get it in 2001 as I tried to buy on when I bought my 2001 Z28