1987 Buick Grand National

1 last time I'm posting this, I will just keep the car for now if it doesn't sell. $14,000 firm. well worth it considering condition of car and built weber racing stroker engine. please let me know.thanks

I'm not in the market for another car. Your car is beautiful and I believe you now have it a price that should sell fast. About a month ago I took a local guy over to look at GNrick's 26k mile unmolested 86 GN and he bought it for a little more than what you are priced at right now. When there are cars like Ricks out there at that low of price you are going to have a hard time getting rid of yours. At 14k I think the car is well worth the money. Rick had his on the for sale section for a long time and that car is in almost perfect condition. Just be patient and yours will sell.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the reply, yeah there are so many people giving cars away it does hurt the market. I do hate to sell and don't have to but I would to the right buyer. thanks for the post and we will see.

If you can, hold onto it until the spring... Its kind of like selling a boat now.

Dood - still?
I tried giving you a referral to some guy in the NE looking for a clean WE2 in that price range.
This just shows you how tight things are for folks anymore.
Look how far you've come from your original asking price.
And still - no.
Shame.
I'd take it myself if it were next spring.

Did you try taking it to a stealer for consignment or offer to buy since they do it on book value?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

1 more month, If you still have it I will drive up and look at it. I have to wait until Jan 1 to buy.