1987 Buick Grand National

Yeah my almost stock motor went 11.5@116 very easily and i do keep my timeslips. These stroker motors are very common going into the tens though.

Yeah how many miles are on the chassis/trans. Also if you could post pics of undercarriage, rear end, tank straps, exhaust etc that would be great. Of course being a Georgia car probably no need to worry other than piece of mind. As soon as my truck sells I would come look at this immediately.

will get those pics up asap or ill be glad to send some quik with my phone if i had your number.thanks

I'm in Lawrenceville.
I've seen your post on CrunksList.
This car is nice. Of course, I'm real partial to anything dressed in black.
Hate to see it leave the area.
There aren't many left down here.

I'm guessing the $17K is a lick for a lot of folks.
It's sort of a little over that magic sweet spot which seems to run in the 9-13K range.
Even though yours is a turn key car, it has to compete with a lot of lesser priced TR's.
Not to mention, competing with that $13,999 White T that gets posted on CrazyList every three weeks days in ATL CL.
You know - the one that was formerly owned by the artist formally known as Big Big Bruce. :D

Hang in there - it'll sell.
It sure isn't like you've been able to put many miles on it this year with the wonderful weather we've had! :mad:

Dood - I can't believe you haven't sold yet.

want to know what I think?
No?
Too late! :D

One sold on here for like same money as yours - or slightly more
T -tops. like yours ; etc. etc.
Barrett Jackson like Resto - sort of - But not frame off - detailed.
But yours is definitely been attended to - so to me - that's a wash. A big wash

I would consider putting a set of GN wheels on it.
I'll loan you a set for the photoshoot.
This removes the "I've been hot rodded" feel that people get - their minds get weird - "like hmm..how many times did he smoke those fancy wheels and tires" ...:rolleyes:
You know most men want to marry a virgin don't you? :D

Take out the air freshener and anything else that doesn't scream stock.
Shit - I'll even loan you a stock air cleaner system if that's what people want.
I think - if you did that - and advertised it as unmolested - which yours clearly is - you get sale.
It's weird - people see that BJ resto stuff and like it more.
Me - not so much.
I like buying with all the mods.

PM me if I can help you.

Good deal with a built motor. I may be in the market in the coming weeks. I'll check back in.

Wow. I think it is the market. Definitely a buyers market.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hi I have a few questions
· What is the mileage?
· Any pic of the undercarriage?
· Has it ever had rust repair/present?
· Has it always lived in Georgia?
· Do you have the wheel opening moldings?
· Do you have the factory steering wheel?
· Do you have the factory speedo?

Thanks for your time

The body has around 160,000, engine has 1900, the car has always been in ga, i think i do have the wheel moldings,i do have a factory steering wheel and speedo, ill have to get some pics of undercarriage. Thank you