1987 Buick Grand National

Velon

1987 Buick Grand National T Top Vehicle with girdled Weber racing stroker motor. $18,500 OBO
Engine has around 1,900 miles.
TA 62 Turbo
60lb ingectors - Ported iron heads
Dequick front mount intercooler
PTC True 3,000 Stall convertor
Very nice enkei wheels 18 X 8 and 18 X 10
1 inch suspension techniques lowering springs
HR Motor mounts
2/18/2/12 Roller Cam
500 HP Transmition
Original wheels with BF Goodrich tires come with the car also and 2 15 X 10 Mickey Thompson tires drag radials
All interior gauges
Front and Rear bumper fillers in great shape

I have owned this car for around 13 years and it has been in my family since 1991. The car is in great shape and has been well taken care of and loved. The car has been in many car shows and draws a lot of attention. It should make around 500 rwhp on a 93 tune. I also have a race chip available for the same set up. The car is very fast!

Please, serious inquires only. 678-779-1162 or gray4769@bellsouth.net

Please see Photo bucket link

More photos can be found at: http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/gray4769/library/Grand National

Attachments

• GN[2].jpg
    GN[2].jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,796
went to track once with new engine and 93 turbotweak chip, footbraking on 17lbs boost was 12.0 @ 114 with a 1.8 60 foot not pushing at all. Pulls much harder than previous engine

Velon said:
went to track once with new engine and 93 turbotweak chip, footbraking on 17lbs boost was 12.0 @ 114 with a 1.8 60 foot not pushing at all. Pulls much harder than previous engine

Thanks for the info.

ttt
I don't understand why there is no interest in this car. please make offer if interested.

I know it sounds crazy, but I would put the original wheels back on the car and take more pics. Regardless of what site(s) you list the car on, my guess is that showing the car in as original a state as possible would be beneficial. Everyone has their own taste and you can do whatever you want with your car; however, once you put something on the market you should make it appeal to as broad a market as possible.

Same mindset as real estate. People get pissed when they're advised to paint their tangerine colored dining room something more neutral. Sure, the new owner could fix it in an afternoon, but that's not how most buyers minds work.

Nice car, best of luck with the sale.

Regards,
John