1986 T-Type for sale

For what its worth, my 86 with the grey leather had a analog speedo, and digital climate control too.

Should have stashed it in the barn.. :eek: Instead it went to china by now...

I might have a photo of it, NEIL?????

Nice car, good luck on the sale, there seems to be alot of interest in the leather 86's here... I kept the interior :)

Mine is a digital dash & climate control, same as the one in this thread.

I'm wondering is it feasalbe to buy this one, return mine to stock and sell it, and put my parts on this one. Barbara would kill me if I didn't sell quickly...

Mine is a digital dash & climate control, same as the one in this thread.

I'm wondering is it feasalbe to buy this one, return mine to stock and sell it, and put my parts on this one. Barbara would kill me if I didn't sell quickly...

Sounds like a fun road trip to me :biggrin:

My 86 T-Type also came with the limited Gray leather interior BUT also was ordered with a FULL Counsole with floor shift while ALL the other 124 had the short counsole and column shift. A friend that had went to the GS nats since the very first one told me he Never seen one like it before.. Dennis even came over to look at it last year and sat inside and was also suprised that it had twilight sentinal..

SW.

My 86 T-Type also came with the limited Gray leather interior BUT also was ordered with a FULL Counsole with floor shift ...

Wow, that is cool! I do miss the floor shift (GN) a bit, but like the sleeper look of the column shift. Do you have proof that it came that way for when the day comes to sell?

PM sent! Trying to think of options this thing doesn't have. perhaps cornering lamps? I know it doesn't have an astroroof... hmm.. was this titled as a T-type or as a limited? You could get leather in a T-type?

Yes it does have an astroroof,moonroof or whatever you want to call it. It is a t-type not limited.

Only 124 were made with leather interior! No cornering lights!

Dumb question but the 124 is that all 86 regals or just turbo? I have had about 10 86's with the mini console & leather 4 were wh-1's. All three are still here 1 wh-1 was scraped. one of the wh-1's had the Tan leather interior, the rest gray

I also have an 86 regal moon roof here with the same interior. Just wondering if I got lucky or how accurate that # is?

Wow, that is cool! I do miss the floor shift (GN) a bit, but like the sleeper look of the column shift. Do you have proof that it came that way for when the day comes to sell?
Yep! It's on the RPO sticker in the trunk.

SW.

Dumb question but the 124 is that all 86 regals or just turbo? I have had about 10 86's with the mini console & leather 4 were wh-1's. All three are still here 1 wh-1 was scraped. one of the wh-1's had the Tan leather interior, the rest gray

I also have an 86 regal moon roof here with the same interior. Just wondering if I got lucky or how accurate that # is?
Brian, I'm pretty sure it's jus the Turbo Regals. my facts and figures book does not mention the 124 at all under production figures. I'm sure Dennis would know more..

SW.

I don't see that will matter much as Scott has changed the interior out on the car anyways.

See ya, Kip

This economy bites. Such a beautiful car and no buyer yet. :(

Dean, this car immediately reminded me of you, man.

if this thing is still around in a few months when i start my job, id jump on it!

GLWS